The online racing simulator
BF1 on OVAL !! Who can beat me ???
LOOOL ok thx for this link !!! i'm 17th !! its not bad but..... HOW THE **** SEC CAN HE DO 7 SEC ??? lmaooooo
#5 - Ndrew
Now that's something
Someone should make a vid of that 7sec I wish the CPW would had been made optional (at least for non-dedis)as we already have tons of settings to be user-decided. That'd add crabloads of fun for us , but...
Of course in case anyone could give me a hint on that one, I'm all ears
Ok i made a good time on FE2/RB4 !!!!
Normaly i'm the first... but when i refresh the page... my time is not here !!??
Why ??

http://tracker.ice-wolves.de/pb/top
Can u see it ?? My name is carfaxx

Thx a lot =)
This kind of thing makes those tracker charts useless, and it seems there are quite a few now.
Even with cheat detection enabled many are very dubious.

:bananadea
Quote from faze-one :http://tracker.ice-wolves.de/pb/top
Can u see it ?? My name is carfaxx

Yes.

http://tracker.ice-wolves.de/pb/top/FE2/RB4/10

I guess it doesn't update immediately... Wait a bit next time.

Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :This kind of thing makes those tracker charts useless, and it seems there are quite a few now.
Even with cheat detection enabled many are very dubious.

:bananadea

Is that so much of a big deal really? Even without tweaks and hacks your charts would be still poluted with drafted/bumdrafted/cutted PBs.

PBs mean nothing. Since day 1 the devs decided not to have any official PB chart because of this. Team !cewolves eventually came up with unofficial ones at some point, thumbs up to them because this is a great tool TBH, but you don't have to take everything in there litterally. If you want reliable and serious times only, have a look at the HL charts.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :...

And your point is? That you don't think its a big deal idiots go on-line and abuse the data collected by trackers? Then go and post in here the official forums and try and get more polluted data into the charts.
Maybe you should do the same, why not everyone. Great for !Icewolves im sure
Yes its a great resource but defending this idiot... really?
Sorry to seem like I am singling you out here GreyBull but you go further in your reply.
So the way back at Lionhead Studios, when LFS became more then just a some piece of code, Scawen made this in his "things to do list" Really? since day one of development? Sorry to spoil your day, but I really think you need to think a little before replying. And really should research how the first laps were recorded back then.
And Finally if pb's meant nothing, then why the hell does this chart, the one you so finely pointed out by yourself exist. Anywayyyy......
@ faze-one : IF you really want to compete in charts then hot-lap.
If you want to achieve outrageous pb's then fine, just delete them once you had your fun.
Err. Don't forget that most of the programs used to "achieve" those times are legal. Otherwise why would the devs leave the cheat protection on some servers on request? And why would LFSTweak be promoted freely on LFS Forum?

I(aswell as many other people) do not mind myself having a short blast on realistic(-ish) tweaks once in a while, I guess the only difference between me and OP is that I won't give a damn whether I'm faster than people using other tweaks. I might've broken a few charts that way, do I bother about it? Not at all. And I don't know why I should.

That tracker is nice for what it is, checking the 98% "vaild" times. It is not a way to establish whether X is faster than Y or whatever. Why would anyone care about the 2 remaining %, knowing that a big part of them are in their rights(and that you will never be able to clear those times anyway), I don't really know.

Last question, do you put the people on that chart on your idiot list?: http://tracker.ice-wolves.de/pb/top/WE1/XRR/20
I seen yes, dunno how to copy link with filters on.. <OM> Ales_M is my username there.
Quote from Specht :Fake.

He edited the video, just look at the movements of the car and steering, the video was obviously sped up, and then he edited the replay time and lap times.

Wrong.
Why in the video at the top its going in the 10 secs, and after its 9 secs ? Hack -.-'
Quote from Demon Illidan :Why in the video at the top its going in the 10 secs, and after its 9 secs ? Hack -.-'

tell me about it. why is the video 25 seconds when his lap was 9.92
Quote from Specht :Fake.

He edited the video, just look at the movements of the car and steering, the video was obviously sped up, and then he edited the replay time and lap times.

If the replay and lap times were edited, the background of the times(and the spaces inbetween the numbers) would've spazzed a bit. It's nearly impossible to copy your lines exactly at such speeds that reach ridiculousness.

UNLESS he's good in video editing. But, it's something I really doubt in for some reason.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG