The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Another way to look at it is to say that the SC adds a significant challenge for the leader. He's got a 20-second lead; that lead evaporates; he has to fight to re-establish the gap. It also adds a strategic challenge, when it comes to the timing of pitstops and whatnot.

So... it's akin to a weight penalty? Having to try harder for no other reason than being fast and careful?

Quote from TFalke55 :Also: Why don't you answer to the fact that there is also another series without Safety Car procedures? Why should we do the same series again? It is on the same day, just the alterning week... That is something you did not answer to yet!

OWRL is already halfway through their season and won't start up again until September. Plus, I don't like how they switch cars mid-season.
-
(Forbin) DELETED by Forbin
Quote from Forbin :OWRL is already halfway through their season and won't start up again until September. Plus, I don't like how they switch cars mid-season.

I appologise myself for this misinformation. And I'm sorry that they are currently not running the FO8 as they have used to do the past years.
Well then you contradict yourself, as you would run LFSCART eventhough you are missing rounds (only if it had no SC's). Then you find a series that you have missed rounds to that has exactly what you are looking for and you say "No I have already missed rounds".

Yeah, that makes sense. If you are going to argue for the sake of arguing, at least do it right.
Quote from PMD9409 :Well then you contradict yourself, as you would run LFSCART eventhough you are missing rounds (only if it had no SC's). Then you find a series that you have missed rounds to that has exactly what you are looking for and you say "No I have already missed rounds".

Yeah, that makes sense. If you are going to argue for the sake of arguing, at least do it right.

You're putting words in my mouth. OWRL is not exactly what I am looking for. I don't want to have to switch cars mid-season. I don't want to have the top-8 inverted for the feature race. I also never stated that OWRL being halfway through a season would preclude me from participating, only that it was a concern in contrast to LFSCART, which is just starting up.
You said you wanted FO8 and no SC. I found you the league with that. Now go complain in their threads because they have switch-cards mid-season and top 8 inverted. You probably will just be as successful there.
Quote from PMD9409 :You said you wanted FO8 and no SC. I found you the league with that. Now go complain in their threads because they have switch-cards mid-season and top 8 inverted. You probably will just be as successful there.

lol, you'd think I was trying to convert you to islam or something...

Settle down, man.
I'd convert to Islam first!

You caused 33 off-topic posts, and since you now are in the corner, you want me to "settle down". Gotcha.
Quote from PMD9409 :I'd convert to Islam first!

You caused 33 off-topic posts, and since you now are in the corner, you want me to "settle down". Gotcha.

Ahhh, such is the religion that is NASCAR...

I'm not the one raging, btw, telling someone to "GTFO."
Yep, I enjoy a challenge. Thanks for noticing.
-
(Forbin) DELETED by Forbin : meh
jabba
OWRL has yet to run its two FO8 rounds, they are BL1 and KY3b on 23/4 and 7/5 if you want to do them - good practice for LFSCART

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG