The online racing simulator

Poll : Are you interested in a "Speedweeks 250" stand-alone race?

Closed since :
Yes.
Likely yes.
No.
Likely not.
2011 LFSCART Light Speedweeks' Race interest check & discussion
Hello LFS Community and hello petrolheads,

As our FOX division is currently inactive, We'd like to ask you if there is some interest in a stand-alone "Speedweeks 250" this year. The FOX set up a great thrilling show at KY1. It is just a poll to register if there is enough interest.

The Speedweeks 250 would again be in the weeks prior to the Kyoto 500. Distance would be 140 Laps, of which 5 are pace laps with most oval rules applying as you know them.

Thanks.
Could be nice
Deffo would be interested
#4 - Kova.
Could be nice, yeah...
#6 - Seb66
Last to first \o/
I would be interested.
Ok, we've got quiet a number of interested people. Saturday is what I think is generally good for most of the racers. The race will still be branded LFSCART Light, although there is no series in pipeline. Now to the distance: What would you like? Obviously those 100mi races from the past Summer and Winter Series were too short for the Oval.

I've got those two options in mind: Running a 200mi (108 +2 lap) race or a 250mi (138 +2 lap) race.

Keep in mind, we're talking about a Speedweeks race. A possible Clockwise race is to be discussed later
200 milles IMO.

Also, check for clashes if you put it on Saturday, IGTC/OWRL F1 might well be around by then.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :200 milles IMO.

Also, check for clashes if you put it on Saturday, IGTC/OWRL F1 might well be around by then.

Yeah, I will look for clashes... There's about one month still we can stay in planning mode.
I guess 200 miles are enough - still a lot of stress because of close racing with these cars.

That's sad,that there's no Light series (know some guys,who might be interested),but I wanted to compete in big series anyway...
Yeh 200 miles sounds good to me. If there's going to be a clockwise race as well will these be run as individual events or as a combined mini championship?
200 clockwise sounds good to me! Though i hope that I won't do something like last year with Wilko
200 miles ftw

I might not time out in that time so all good (Y)
Quote from prOmo_LTU :200 clockwise sounds good to me!

Uhm, clockwise=ky1r.

Falke is talking about a Speedweeks support race=on ky1.
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty : what?
200 miles ftw.

2011 LFSCART Light Speedweeks' Race interest check & discussion
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG