The online racing simulator
strange clutch problem
(12 posts, started )
strange clutch problem
lately I've Had a very strange clutch problem were i go into setup menu and go to axis i will map my clutch and the axis bar with everything on tells me my clutch is working fine and i know its working fine because I've used it other games but in lfs i will press the clutch and the axis bar will move but no clutch bar has rising but my throttle and break work fine and Ive try recalibrating, reinstalling and remapping but the clutch still won't work in lfs and as Ive said it works fine in other games and used to work fine in lfs but now doesn't

by the way i use a Logitech G27 with the latest drivers

so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
you need to go to the options then to the controls menu and click on the axes/ff button then click on clutch and then click on the axis corresponding to your pedal but if that doesn't work then don't type without punctuation next time and you might get a better response
#3 - Kova.
Or otherwise, you can reboot your wheel by disconnect/reconnect the wheel's USB
Sorry if I ask, but did you set your clutch to "Button" or "Axis" (I can't remember the actual names, but they must be something similar)? The switch is on the top half of the control screen.
Interesting post to read guys.
#7 - pik_d
Did you ever get this fixed? Do you still need help?
Quote from pik_d :did you ever get this fixed? Do you still need help?

ARGH! My eyes!!
I love LFS Community!
:clapclap:

strange clutch problem
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG