The online racing simulator
LsC new UK mirror download on lfs.net
Hello everyone I am Justin from LsC (lifestyle cruise) I have uploaded a copy of LFS to the server that lifestyle-cruise.de is on and emailed the lfs devs. Yesterday after it was added to the uk section (the server is in the uk don't look at the .de) and I was downloading te file at ~125 mb/s and I hope everyone else uses what lifestyle cruise is giving back to the community
-
(scipy) DELETED by scipy : ain't getting another infraction
Why would u say something in public here? This is more of a private info (not confidential).
how is it private? i would like to make it public because 500servers download was down half the time and if there is two downloads for the uk it means if one is down they can use the other
lfs has plenty of mirrors anyways, and hakazy is right, why do we care that you're hosting a mirror? this is between you and scawen/victor. i see this thread as nothing more than attention whoring.
Quote from bunder9999 :lfs has plenty of mirrors anyways, and hakazy is right, why do we care that you're hosting a mirror? this is between you and scawen/victor. i see this thread as nothing more than attention whoring.

There are not so many times I agree with your opinions, but you are right.

It's very kind of you that you provide a mirror, but when you're making a thread about it, it's kinda attention hoo'in'
well i was not thinking of it in that way but ok and i guess i did not need to make a thread for it. no harm done

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG