The online racing simulator
G25 motor problem?
(5 posts, started )
G25 motor problem?
Hey guys,

2 days ago my G25 starts to act weird, I hope the motor is not broken...When I turn the wheel, there's rumbling inside the the wheel and I think it might be the motor. It feels like if it's spinning inside making really loud noise. It happens every time i slightly turn the wheel and it feels like there's no more feedback. Everything else is fine but I'm scared to use it anymore.

The last time it worked properly was when i tried to gold the AMG special events in GT5, and sometimes I run the wheel for 3-4 hours. It had a bit of beating when i did the 4 hour endurance Nurburing with a X1 and some of those rally events...

Any ideas of what the issue is and how to fix it? Could it be a loose motor? Bought it second hand so i don't have warranty anymore but will Logitech fix it or provide replacement parts?

Thanks in advance.
I think the motors are replaceable. I'm looking for new motors myself, having this rumbling myself too. But my ffb still works normally, thank god...
Hmm, Want mine? I am about to throw the whole G25 in the trashbin anyways...
Why that Bose?
Because I got a proper wheel now, and don't use the G25 anymore. I was tired of dusting it of each time... I reserved the pedals and shifter if anyone's interested. Threw the wheel itself away already.

G25 motor problem?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG