The online racing simulator
Crashers
(18 posts, closed, started )
Crashers
I AM FED UP WITH THOSE FKING CRASHER EVERY TIME i COULD WIN SOME IDIOT JUST RAM INTO ME AND MY RACE IS OVER.

why is it fun to keep ruining someone's race?
That's why they call it demo.
Crashers
Try Redline Racing Demo servers.

We try our best to keep them crasher free.

There's an Admin or Marshal on for a large part of the day.

If there isn't an admin about you can post a replay to our forums and can be assured we will ban the sad little crasher very quickly.
Thanks for the PM.
I reported it.

Enjoy your ban.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Thanks for the PM.
I reported it.

Enjoy your ban.

I didnt send anything to you.
Well apparently You either have a drinking problem or a split personality because you did.
And if You feel you need to make personal attacks on people because they make simple comments on a public forum then I pity you.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Well apparently You either have a drinking problem or a split personality because you did.
And if You feel you need to make personal attacks on people because they make simple comments on a public forum then I pity you.

I didn't sent anything to you maybe my bro did it or someone else but me, can you show me the msg sent from me?
Quote from D.o.C.x :I didn't sent anything to you maybe my bro did it or someone else but me, can you show me the msg sent from me?

If I'm correct you can find it yourself in your private message board.

Go to Private Messages, select Send Messages, and ta da.
Post pm or it didn't happen
Quote from rockclan :If I'm correct you can find it yourself in your private message board.

Go to Private Messages, select Send Messages, and ta da.

there's no history for already sent msges .
My only advice is to join a "controlled" S1/S2 server. You'll find them. Admins are usually good at keeping the trash off the roads. Good luck!
Quote from D.o.C.x :there's no history for already sent msges .

Let me refresh your memory:

Quote from D.o.C.x :YOU ****ING IDIOT AMERCIAN PIECE OF SHIT , SON OF A BITCH ASSHOLE.

And since you apparently have feelings of inadequacy and feel the need to belittle others, I've taken the liberty of ordering you some Extenze, it should be arriving in a few days....
That boy bipolar right there.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Let me refresh your memory:

And since you apparently have feelings of inadequacy and feel the need to belittle others, I've taken the liberty of ordering you some Extenze, it should be arriving in a few days....

it's fake, but anyway you do whatever you want.

reported you for swearing.
well, I can tell you it's not fake.

However I'm not going to escalate this issue and ask the parties involved in this issue to take a breath and let it be.

As for this thread - I know at times one wants to vent, but threads like these are hardly ever constructive, so i'll close it now.
This thread is closed

Crashers
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG