The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 250: Protests and Penalties
Provide the following or your protest will be rejected automatically:

Session of Incident (Qualifying, Twin 115 1, Twin 115 2, Race)
Lap of Incident
Timecode of Incident
Your Car Number
Other Cars involved
Brief Description of incident

Protests for the sessions on qualifying day are due 24h after completion of that session. Race protests will be due 36 hours after that session finishes.

Qualifying Protest Deadline: 22-Mar-2011 17:13 UTC
Twin 115 Race 1 Protest Deadline: 22-Mar-2011 18:45 UTC
Twin 115 Race 2 Protest Deadline: 22-Mar-2011 20:07 UTC

Race Protest Deadline: 28-Mar-2011 07:35 UTC
Session of Incident (Qualifying, Twin 115 1, Twin 115 2, Race) Twin 115 1
Lap of Incident: 56
Timecode of Incident : 59:30:00
Your Car Number 51
Other Cars involved 12
Brief Description of incident: 12 hits the whall,then goes right to the left side of the track and spins me,causes SC and me to loose alot of positions.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Twin 115 1, Twin 115 2, Race) Twin 115 1
Lap of Incident: 56
Timecode of Incident : 59:30:00
Your Car Number 51
Other Cars involved 12
Brief Description of incident: 12 hits the whall,then goes right to the left side of the track and spins me,causes SC and me to loose alot of positions.

Going through the kink on the main straight, Car 12 breaks loose, does not make wall contact, and slides into the path of Car 51. Car 51 also appears to be moving closer towards the outside wall, which may have squeezed Car 12 regardless of its situation. However, this incident is deemed a racing incident - no penalty to be issued.
Session of Incident ( Race)
Lap of Incident:all
Timecode of Incident:all
Your Car Number;21
Other Cars involved;143
Brief Description of incident;bad skin, old contigs from last year.
Session of Incident: 250 Race
Lap of Incident 129
Timecode of Incident: 2:10:44
Your Car Number 84
Other Cars involved 87
Brief Description of incident: 87 drives into 84 on purpose
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Incident ( Race)
Lap of Incident:all
Timecode of Incident:all
Your Car Number;21
Other Cars involved;143
Brief Description of incident;bad skin, old contigs from last year.

This copy of protest denied, as it does not directly affect the protesting driver. Administration will validate all skins.
You have until 07:35 UTC on Monday, March 28th 2011 to file protests.

I encourage filing protests for any of the safety car causes, as well as any post-race revenge wrecking.
Lap of Incident: Last Lap
Timecode of Incident: 2:26:00
Your Car Number 36
Other Cars involved 73
Brief Description of incident: Coming into the final turn, i take my normal line, and touch car 73 a little, then i get hit by car 6, and then as a result i hit car 73. On the exit of the turn, car 73 just turns straight into the side of me, putting me into the wall and cost me like 2-3 positions.

#9 - Cawwa
Session of Incident: Race
Lap of Incident: Leaders lap 93
Timecode of Incident: 1:23:20
Your Car Number: 50
Other Cars involved: 36
Brief Description of incident: Both cars are side by side. Car 36 turns into my side sending me out spinning.
Your Car Number 73
Other Cars involved 36
Brief Description of incident: Car 36 slams into my back end in the middle of turn 3 getting me loose, then turns down, hits the 6, and comes back up again and puts me in the outside wall costing me 2-3 positions
Lap of Incident: 2nd to last lap - last lap
Timecode of Incident: 2:25:00
Your Car Number 6
Other Cars involved 42, 36
Brief Description of incident: 42 and 36 very agressive at the restart, they carried 10 kph more speed than me and slammed my rear end serveral times, making me hit 73 and 9 like a domino effect, Im lucky to point in the correct direction.

Some of the IneX guys was very agressive yesterday, also from the move from Simon, but I'd say that was a racing inc and I didn't steer right quick enough to give simon enough room but I payed the price my hitting the wall.

I wont say these are penalties but look through them and give your opinion.
Quote from aroX123 :Session of Incident: 250 Race
Lap of Incident: 2nd to last lap - last lap
Timecode of Incident: 2:25:00
Your Car Number 6
Other Cars involved 42, 36
Brief Description of incident: 42 and 36 very agressive at the restart, they carried 10 kph more speed than me and slammed my rear end serveral times, making me hit 73 and 9 like a domino effect, Im lucky to point in the correct direction.

Standard restart bumping as speeds differ due to reaction times to the green flag. Racing incident.

Quote from racer hero :Session of Incident: 250 Race
Your Car Number 73
Other Cars involved 36
Brief Description of incident: Car 36 slams into my back end in the middle of turn 3 getting me loose, then turns down, hits the 6, and comes back up again and puts me in the outside wall costing me 2-3 positions

Quote from kart-36 :Session of Incident: 250 Race
Your Car Number 36
Other Cars involved 73
Brief Description of incident: Coming into the final turn, i take my normal line, and touch car 73 a little, then i get hit by car 6, and then as a result i hit car 73. On the exit of the turn, car 73 just turns straight into the side of me, putting me into the wall and cost me like 2-3 positions.

Same incident, all bits declared racing incident.

Quote from Cawwa :Session of Incident: Race
Lap of Incident: Leaders lap 93
Timecode of Incident: 1:23:20
Your Car Number: 50
Other Cars involved: 36
Brief Description of incident: Both cars are side by side. Car 36 turns into my side sending me out spinning.

Racing incident - Car 36 does make a slight move to the left, but appears to be doing so for racing line purposes, not to cause incident. Also appears that there was a chance for slight lag to have exacerbated the spin effect.

Quote from ChristijaNL :Session of Incident: 250 Race
Lap of Incident 129
Timecode of Incident: 2:10:44
Your Car Number 84
Other Cars involved 87
Brief Description of incident: 87 drives into 84 on purpose

Car 87 disqualified from event for intentional wrecking. Since this decision has come many moons after the incident, no further penalty will be assessed.
This thread is closed

2011 Kyoto 250: Protests and Penalties
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG