The online racing simulator
MOMO Wheel Problem with LFS
(5 posts, started )
Hey,

I just installed LFS and just got a new MOMO racing wheel, and having some trouble setting it up.

I have the profiler, and its set to default. I made a new game profile for LFS and didn't change anything.

When I go into LFS controller settings, none of the controls are already set, I thought they would get set automatically?

edit - got gas pedal to work, but it seems as if when I go around turns, and i move my wheel all the way to one side my car just starts going berserk. I've played other racing games before with my xbox wheel so it's not like it's just my horrible driving, (even though i am terrible). It's something else, as soon as i turn my wheel all the way, it just starts going crazy and turning and i cant control it.

This usually ends up with my car in the sand and then it cant move or anything.

Any help appreciated.
#2 - Kova.
Do you try to disconnect/reconnect the wheel's USB ?

Quote :as soon as i turn my wheel all the way, it just starts going crazy and turning and i cant control it.

That happened to me when I restart computer after putting it just in pause.
Then I just reboot the wheel with the usb, and it work fine
The thing is that when ever you go to LFS for the first time after you turned your PC on, you have to move all axes (wheel and pedals) to their max and min values a few times and it'll be fine from then on.

Here are my LFS settings:

and my profiler settings:

works fine like that
thank you all for the suggestions, will try these when i get back and I'll let you know how it went.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG