The online racing simulator
updated the app
"Team Vires - Last Lap Motorsports"

and "Last Lap Motorsports 2"

added + roster updated.
list updated
team vires placed with #16
car #9 renamed to Genuine Racing. car 17 renamed to Glowing Pistons Team
Application sent,though it will be updated soon.
after I get my laptop fixed I will get to all this. Stupid error wont allow it to boot and im failing at reinstalling vista (not my fault it doesnt work right)
-
(Grigorov) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Grigorov) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Application sent,though it will be updated soon.

added to waitinglist, email with server password sent
added the applicants who applied.
06/ES-pedo/XR3- has withdrawn and #29 takes their place.
Sorry but you can't be serious, this is a complete joke...Genuine Racing is withdrawing car number 09 from this league!
-
(seniecka) DELETED by Mustangman759
Your not listed under team manager on the application I have. Therefore you cannot withdraw Genuine. Mattydread and Grigorov are listed as the team managers.
edit: can we also not spam this thread to?
-
(Drifters Only) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from Mustangman759 :Your not listed under team manager on the application I have. Therefore you cannot withdraw Genuine. Mattydread and Grigorov are listed as the team managers.
edit: can we also not spam this thread to?

Cmon Matt, just let us go and stay friends, I don't feel like discussing any more than I have done, we had a vote on this and it was unanimous..now if you want to throw the book at me to make it official I will ask one of them to make a post here.

Drifters: don't put oil on the fire plz!
ye I just need 1 of them to confirm it thats all I ask
Quote from Mustangman759 :ye I just need 1 of them to confirm it thats all I ask

Ooo mate, isn't it too late to acting like serious person with so "official things" . Believe me , I vote with two hands for quit GT3.

All of us confirm what Fram say. Genuine Racing is withdrawing car number 09 from this league!
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246 : Stupid post -.-
Smoking Team # 22 Smoking Team 2 # 23 and
Smoking Team 3 # 24 say self off this serie ..

So Smoking Team Withdraw this series

Hopefully you will get a decent competitions organized better in the future. Last season seemed to be the same. So, no thanks to no longer be a series where the ropes is not working as it should
-
(nathan246) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
Fast Animals #31 are withdrawing this series aswell.
Random-team replaced Fast Animals(<=Withdrew)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG