The online racing simulator
Wheel Clutch & H-Shifter Server only
Hi
I am looking for a Full Manually Server, (Wheel & Axis Shifter & H-Shifter) is there any ?

I try to host self a server from Home with lfslapper, but its hard to find Racers

sry for me bad english
There was a server by & Genuine Racing (Ready 2 Roll + Rasta for Racing, I think) - that was on for a while.

You could try and send a PM to Framaris and ask him about the driver's interest etc.

Maybe you can stir up a bit of interest with it - Good luck!
Hi,

The server is still running, just ofline since yesterday due to server move, I'm hoping it will be back online today...

Server's name is & R2R GEN PRO and it is restricted to pedal clutch (no button allowed) and H shifter, so G25 or above is required...sadly it wasn't much of a success when we've started it, but the guys asked me to keep it running with the hope we will do more of that stuff in the future (numbers of wheel user is increasing everyday)...so if there is more interest I am sure many of us would pick up on it.

Here is the topic about this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... 594&highlight=gen+pro
Wow, Thx, Exactly what i am looking for since i buy a G25.

Registered and ready to Race
#5 - Hahmo
I was actually thinking about this a few days ago..
I hope the server goes back online today, surely will hop in and try
#6 - A3rox
I'll be there guys!
Good news... I used to host private sessions with a few friends using G25/27/Fanatec. It was always fantastic. I cant keep a server 24/7 so hearing about R2R GEN PRO again made me keen on joining. Hope to see you guys there...
#8 - Hahmo
Still offline..
It would be great if you can keep it running, even if people aren't racing there, just for the server records.

Even if I cant get a race I might start hot lapping there, just so I am confident that my PBs and rank are done against people with the same equipment

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG