The online racing simulator
driving force pro wheel . HELP!
(6 posts, started )
Hello everyone, i have a problem with my DFP . I'd turn my wheel just a little and it would go all the way. I tried to search on google for the help but i didnt get it. When i go on game controllers and in settings when i turn my wheel it turns 180 if i turn just 1cm. please Help!
try turning it full lock left and then right, if that doesnt work, you have to calibrate your wheel correctly / again. if that doesnt work, you need to go in to your settings in the profiler to fix it, if you do not have one, google logitech profiler and download it
Quote from aidukas07 :Hello everyone, i have a problem with my DFP . I'd turn my wheel just a little and it would go all the way. I tried to search on google for the help but i didnt get it. When i go on game controllers and in settings when i turn my wheel it turns 180 if i turn just 1cm. please Help!

Hi

Have you got the Logitech drivers for the Driving Force Pro? I have a DFP aswell and this should hopefully solve your problem

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/441/273?WT.z_sp=Image

Whoops! Just realised xtraction said the same thing lol
When i installed , and testing it doesnt turn slowly ,there is no calibration button. :/
Do you have skype to help me with it?
There is obviously a problem with calibration. The wheel should calibrate itself when you plug it in (turn from lock to lock in 200 and 900 degrees mode). If it doesn't do that, it's possible you don't have the power adapter plugged it or that it's faulty.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG