The online racing simulator
DFP issue
(5 posts, started )
DFP issue
My DFP is having a issue with the force feedback, its not smooth anymore... it feels bumpy and i can't drive real smoothly with it.

Anyone know what the issue is? the belt might be messed up?
#2 - dadge
what belt? DFP used geared ffb as far as i know. i don't think logitech have a belt drive wheel on the market. there might be teeth missing from some of the gears within your wheel. i'd guess that your wheel is more than 3 years old so you could open it and have a peek. you might then be able to purchase replacement gears online.
Quote from dadge :what belt? DFP used geared ffb as far as i know. i don't think logitech have a belt drive wheel on the market. there might be teeth missing from some of the gears within your wheel. i'd guess that your wheel is more than 3 years old so you could open it and have a peek. you might then be able to purchase replacement gears online.

yeah my wheel is from 2008 and it feels like gears are messed up, but i don't know how to open the wheel up! i have tried!
#4 - dadge
look for videos on youtube.
Just mail logitech, they will give you discount on any product they sell probably. Thats what i got with my 4 year old seccond hand DFP atleast.

DFP issue
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG