The online racing simulator
This is the only time that you'll see me spelling out the name "Chernobyl" because honestly, I'm too lazy to do it. I might just say that one USSR plant that melted down. More letters, less research.

The Japan situation seems to be getting worse everytime I have a moment to check on it
In a interveiw the 50 workers that are trying to save what can be saved says that they have accepted their fates and are ready to die for the cause.
What an admirable effort and attitute from those brave ones!
Quote from The Very End :In a interveiw the 50 workers that are trying to save what can be saved says that they have accepted their fates and are ready to die for the cause.
What an admirable effort and attitute from those brave ones!

That's the nature of Japanese people. If only the rest of the world could be like that.
Quote from BlueFlame :That's the nature of Japanese people. If only the rest of the world could be like that.

Self sacrifice (not just suicide) is a gift most people lack here sadly
It isn't a gift, it is a virtue. It isn't even a Japanese thing, it's just what decent responsible people do when the stake of a nation is on a handful of man, I trust many people in their situation will do the same.

TVE: It is also very ironic when I read your post and thought of kamkazes and walking bombs......
Quote from JJ72 :It isn't a gift, it is a virtue. It isn't even a Japanese thing, it's just what decent responsible people do when the stake of a nation is on a handful of man, I trust many people in their situation will do the same.

TVE: It is also very ironic when I read your post and thought of kamkazes and walking bombs......

Sorry about that, I was affraight that people would think of it that way, so I had to edit the text a little What I mean is give of yourself, for a great good.

It might be many people that still does it, but it's long between them here where I live at least
Quote from BlueFlame :That's the nature of Japanese people. If only the rest of the world could be like that.

Well if more people are like that then less people would die, and thus less job oportunities for you.. make up your mind.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well if more people are like that then less people would die, and thus less job oportunities for you.. make up your mind.

Quote from Boris Lozac :Well if more people are like that then less people would die, and thus less job oportunities for you.. make up your mind.

Boris, please father my children.

Willing to die for a cause as in - the good of the human race, ie reducing the population. I wasn't talking about killing yourself to save another 2 peoples lives.
Quote from doyal :That was brilliant. Thanks for the link.

I'm starting to think that they should of just let Chernobyl explode for a second time. Then I'd still be home.
What are you on BlueFlame... God!
Quote from Blas89 :What are you on BlueFlame... God!

On a computer at the mental health clinic business center...
No thanks to a second explosion, I would not been alive then
what the ****! We just felt a very wtf quake in finland, mäntsälä. everyone is spamming facebook etc and wtf srsly. quake in finland!??!
you could really feel it and some of my friends told their glasses broke and house almost fell etc.... wtf!

for those who dont believe:
http://www.tilannehuone.fi/halytys.php?284084961
Mäntsälä 19.03.2011 13:23:35 räjähdys / sortuma, keskisuuri

wot the foook?
magnitude was actually 2.8
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :magnitude was actually 2.8

I really did have "WTF" face on when i saw that..
the. ****?
a quake in Finland?

I'm jelaous
Quote from -NightFly- :a quake in Finland?

Never felt a quake myself neither....

yep

http://www.seismo.helsinki.fi/ ... st/alert/current_map.html

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2011031913397574_uu.shtml

maybe the quake was located higher on the ground because people are saying you can't really even feel 2.8richter? My friend's saunas floor was a bit smashed and some houses glasses broke etc...
I don't know about magnitudes but this could have felt like a 3-4richter one. It was big quake for me who have never felt any.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/koti ... si/art-1288376920287.html

"lamps were falling down, walls were cracking"
lol, 2.8.
The only quake I've felt was a 3.5 IIRC and it didn't feel nothing like your descriptions hehe!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG