The online racing simulator

Poll : What should we do?

Cancel it
Postpone it
so,forgive me for being a bit thick but,if you were to take into account that a race had begun and an hour completed then where do you go from there?

do you start everyone in their race positions at the hour mark?

do you then take into account that people have pitted?

all seems a bit messy and a compromise that suits no one

if you were not to take any of the above into account then the obvious answer(seeing as there was no lag in quali)is to start the full race from scratch in the original positions people qualified in

the other answer then is to cancel.of course its up to the admin to make the final decision but personally i find a 2 hour race a little bit of an unecessary bodge

gutted the race ended tday but it was obviously the correct decision with so much lag about
Yep, but instead of a qualifying, I think a mandatory 10 minute lag test before race and split into groups to see who has connection issues.

Or those who had problems should report to server early maybe?
let's do 3h !:eclipseeh
Also, if we are able to postpone this, retired teams have a chance to come back in the race AND on the lead lap.
Since 3 people changed their decisions (Me and Matt couldnt vote and choosed cancel and some guy want to vote for postponing), then we are gonna officialy POSTPONE this race to next Sunday. The race will restart at the very beginning which means its will be 3 hours. The starting positions will be the same ones as you qualified.

Since we're restarting this, #03 will have a DT instead of a SG (dropping late confirmation penalty)
we will open the confirmation and skin threads again, entire schedule will be adjusted to follow suite.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG