The online racing simulator
Round 4: Race discussion
Hi, everyone!

Made this thread as it isnt made yet.

I want to inform all of you that there will be a broadcast for this round as well, and that it will start 30 minutes before qual, 17:30 UTC. It will first feature a 30 min "studio", where we will take a short look at the previous seasons, and the previous rounds in the current one, and talk about our thoughts of the upcoming round. Kind of what you see in real life coverages. We will try getting this broadcast to run as smooth and as professional as possible. We hope you enjoy it!

Link to the broadcast: http://www.livestream.com/tommy24
That gets top marks from me. Pull it off and you might just get a standing ovation. LMAO

Fantastic idea!
Good news

If I don't make it(Doubt it tho), may I sneak into TS commentary too?
Am I a bad man for wishing Simon had RQ just a lil earlier so I wouldve got FL in race 3? ;(
Quote from zippytheone :Am I a bad man for wishing Simon had RQ just a lil earlier so I wouldve got FL in race 3? ;(

Awesome Mr T, but next time, don't be a Scottybear in R2 and bang walls, hmm key?
worst races ever, though i had some fun with p.diaz and other guys a little bit.
Awesome stuff, first I was cba to even show up, but right from the start of the first race, I realised that it was good decicion to show up

Nice racing overall, nothing dirty happened, two fourth place chew me up a bit, but that racing.

Going to be on Blackwood for sure!
Quote from manneF1 :Awesome stuff, first I was cba to even show up, but right from the start of the first race, I realised that it was good decicion to show up

Yeah same I was so close to just not turning up as I was so slow in practice earlier.

Then we got to pre-qual and I made a massive pb for 5th but real quali was epic fail :|

Race 1 and 2 were fails for me but somehow I mustered a 12th in Race 2.

But Race 3 was epic in every way. Meh start, then everyone started to get away then kerfuffle happened in front and I overtook Simon who then overtook me back a lap later. Then whilst chasing him I set my PB which, I'll be honest, was gonna get me fastest lap of the race but then Simon ruined it and got a 36.23 but I got 36.5 which was a pb so all good.

Then I failed because I thought I was on last lap but it was lap 12 so I was a bit like wat then I failed in 2nd part of S1 and Karolis got past Shame as I reckon I could've had Artus in front.

Good racing though and cant wait to see you all in Blackwood
Very intense stuff, I find that track requires a lot more attention than any others because there are a lot of slow places where you can easily get bumped/bump others off by mistake.

Happy I managed to get 9 other points here. Too bad I had that roll in round 3 race 3, would've been 9 races in the points in a row otherwise.

Will try to secure the overall top 10 at Blackwood. Probably the track I have been the most this season.
Qualification and the first two races were bad, but the third race was just fantastic, I got a lot of adrenaline. Thank you all.
poor thanks to my pedal box.

I thought it wasnt quite right in pre qualy shootout but i carried on. Wasnt much better in actual qually and then in the races it was dyer. My pedal box is naf and was making me lap slower unable to keep up with cars in the races and after a few laps of race 2 i pulled in the pit to retire from the weekend. Should hopefully have a new wheel for the final race.

BTW, I got into an incident I havent yet reviewed in R1 L1 at T1. I was just about to get going again when the pace car come past me and then proceeded to block me for half a lap instead of moving to one side when I was attempting to pass him and he tried racing me down the straight to the tight hairpin to. Think i dented its back bumper cause he stopped in the middle of tight chicane Sector 2. Resulted in me losing alot of time. Could we give him a 20 grid place drop or something for the next race?
#12 - CSF
Consult the official replay Scott, you were lagging for 90s at the start of the race, Teemu simply had no idea you were there.
Quote from scotty2888 :
BTW, I got into an incident I havent yet reviewed in R1 L1 at T1. I was just about to get going again when the pace car come past me and then proceeded to block me for half a lap instead of moving to one side when I was attempting to pass him and he tried racing me down the straight to the tight hairpin to. Think i dented its back bumper cause he stopped in the middle of tight chicane Sector 2. Resulted in me losing alot of time. Could we give him a 20 grid place drop or something for the next race?

We actually didn't see your car for most of the first two sectors of that race - you were lagging to us. So it's kinda hard to tell the SC to move over when we can't see who he needs to move over for
yeah. You were completely gone on the screen, and suddenly you were racing! ^^
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
Sorru Osku for race 2 lap 9, that was a really bad move by me, on 2nd looking at that replay way too far back...sorry again.
Quote from Tomhah :yeah. You were completely gone on the screen, and suddenly you were racing! ^^

Oh damn, it's... THE PHANTOM-BEAR!
Quote from CSF :Consult the official replay Scott, you were lagging for 90s at the start of the race, Teemu simply had no idea you were there.

Never mind James Bond and his oil slick tricks. I got cloak mode!!!!!
Quote from IsaacPrice :Sorru Osku for race 2 lap 9, that was a really bad move by me, on 2nd looking at that replay way too far back...sorry again.

Never mind
My applogies also Osku
Moved my mouse as usual so that my screen saver doesnt pop up (like always :razz and i clicked off, when i clicked back my wheel bloody turned and took you straight out

Sorry

Round 4: Race discussion
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG