The online racing simulator
Dismantling Interact (v3) pedals
I was cruising through my old posts, and came upon one from when I was a demo-er. I want a clutch pedal, and Commodo, at that point, told me to re-wire the pots onto a USB joystick (t/f minus the joypad -> usb converter)

I was thinking about dismantling an Interact V3 pedal set from ages ago for my clutch (re-wiring pots). I was just wondering, where all the screws are, or if there are clips that I need to play around with to remove the cover.

I removed all the visible screws, but the side furthest from the pedals (backside) is still really stuck on.

If anyone knows, please drop a msg.

Thanks!
#2 - filur
Screw(s) hidden under sticker(s) ?
Repost:

I have just gotten it out. Apparently, there are screws beneath the paddings. I just didn't think they'd put them there.

Anyways, I've gotten my Atk 3 out, and have removed the pot for the throttle (z-axis). I have a cable from my pedals (blue, white, black, green). Assuming black is ground, white is power, I have a specific blue cable from the left side, and green from the right side. How would I wire them up?

Sorry for my stupid questions that I seem to answer after a while. I'll keep on searching, and re-post when I am done.

EDIT: Thanks filur. I removed it, and then I read your post. THank you regardless =)
EDIT 2: On the Attack 3 on the 'output' side of the pot, there are blue, orange, and red wires. How would they correspond?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG