The online racing simulator
Round 3: Protests and Penalties
Please provide:

Session of incident (include server No. if in reserve shootout)
Lap AND timecode of incident
Your car number:
Other cars involved:
Brief description of incident

Protests for all sessions are due by 36 hours after the completion of the last session of the day.
Session of incident (include server No. if in reserve shootout): Race Number 2

Lap AND timecode of incident: Lap 2

Your car number: 47

Other cars involved: 39

Brief description of incident:
Car number 39 were pushing hard whole lap. Several contacts. At the half of the lap, just before T1, he hit hard into my car which caused me to go on grass, spin, and fall from 8th to last position.
Session of incident (include server No. if in reserve shootout): Race Number 3

Lap AND timecode of incident: Lap 19/20

Your car number: 40

Other cars involved: 39,41, 36

Me and 41 are bumpdrafting past 39, 36 then hits the back of 41 and puts him into a spin and I get hit causing me to lose a lot of positions.
Race 1
Car 168 receives a 5 place grid drop at the next race for for causing an avoidable incident on lap 1

Race 2
-10 points to car 41 for spectating outside a pit box (next time is a series exclusion)
Car 39 receives a warning for causing an avoidable incident on lap 2

Race 3
-5 points to car 36 for spectating outside a pit box
Car 36 receives a 5 place grid drop at the next race for for causing an avoidable incident on lap 20

Quote from WlayCo :Session of incident (include server No. if in reserve shootout): Race Number 2

Lap AND timecode of incident: Lap 2

Your car number: 47

Other cars involved: 39

Car number 39 were pushing hard whole lap. Several contacts. At the half of the lap, just before T1, he hit hard into my car which caused me to go on grass, spin, and fall from 8th to last position.

Warning to car 39, a bit over excessive with the contact, however the spin afterwards was due to 47 flooring the throttle on the grass.

Quote from Joku123 :Session of incident (include server No. if in reserve shootout): Race Number 3

Lap AND timecode of incident: Lap 19/20

Your car number: 40

Other cars involved: 39,41, 36

Me and 41 are bumpdrafting past 39, 36 then hits the back of 41 and puts him into a spin and I get hit causing me to lose a lot of positions.

Car 36 goes for a small gap, 41 holds his line however 36 moves slightly away from the edge of the track and makes contact.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG