The online racing simulator
Quote from Timo1992 :Awesome fail race for me again.....luckily my teammates managed to get a decent position in the end because I was not getting further in the beginning.

Tz tz tz tz Timo...

I overtook you again, you've got a FZR, aren't you supposed to let me for dust?
Round 6: Protests and Penalties
Ctrl + F
Search 31
Result : No
Mission complete
hehe same goes for #19 cargame
there may've been some contact when defending or fighting for position, but hey, thats racing
Meh my amount of practise was small again That was the main reason why you FXR's could follow me
Quote from Timo1992 :Meh my amount of practise was small again That was the main reason why you FXR's could follow me

anyway Timo , you were the fastest guy in Fast Animals , and you made a big job in the start . Without you we would not have achieved the same result
Watched the replay yesterday again in fast forward, all accidents and ... I didn't find anything worth firing up a protest good job
In first lap T2 it was too crowded and FXR got too close to us in the corner 2 when trying to overtake, so close that slow LFS refresh rate probably kicked us away but FXR continued the race, that's how we dropped to last position in Lap 1 (starting from pits would have been faster)
Was a long ride up the field.

Just my stats of overtaking:
6x in the fast right hander just after passing under bridge
1x in Boothy chicane
2x failed to overtake in T1 usually with some minor contact
and numerous others which were easy so I don't count them.
While on track I found that the corner after bridge is especially easy for overtaking FXRs, they can't get speed for the straight in the technical series of corners before straight.

Thanks for letting us pass under blue flags it was really nice to see, one FXR i think let us pass by taking high line on oval for example, thanks again.

What happened with Genuine racing? We saw them so many times during SC and off track. What was that crash on pit straight about? A lag? It was really nasty looking.

Trying to stay out of trouble really helped in the end.
Goal accomplished no FXR had beaten us
Quote from jurisltu :anyway Timo , you was the fastest guy in Fast Animals , and you made a big job in the start . Without you we would not have achieved the same result

+1 No doubt. Even after having difficulities with crashes Timo successfully recovered and since then he has been climbing up position by position all the race
Thanks guys

Just one thing left to say: Sorry to Piropo for sending him off into the gravel in the early beginning of the race. Was just thinking you would back off at this part of the track but well I could have let you more room for that corner. Sorry
Quote from JackCY :

What happened with Genuine racing? We saw them so many times during SC and off track. What was that crash on pit straight about? A lag? It was really nasty looking.

I was passing two cars on the right side of the track, Zion on the left and AMG in the middle with a badly damaged car, but AMG didn't back off in the end of the strait and touched the back of Zion which pushed him on to me, all of that coupled with a lag completely destroyed our car, couldn't steer or brake...when I saw all the cars crashing in to me I almost had a bad sprint reflex (shift+s)..anyway I'm not filling a protest as it would not change anything to our bad day at the office...@Cullen: plz be a bit more careful next time, specially with so much damages I don't know what you were thinking there.
Quote from JackCY :Thanks for letting us pass under blue flags it was really nice to see, one FXR i think let us pass by taking high line on oval for example, thanks again.

Nah, it was me, and we were on the same lap actually. In fact we had a small contact at the Boothy chicane during a crazy restart like an hour ago, and as a result of that you lost a few places. I didn't really know whether I was at fault or not, but I nevertheless decided to let you pass when you caught me back.

Who knows, if I didn't do so, maybe we would've eventually had the few necessary seconds to finish in front of you
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nah, it was me, and we were on the same lap actually. In fact we had a small contact at the Boothy chicane during a crazy restart like an hour ago, and as a result of that you lost a few places. I didn't really know whether I was at fault or not, but I nevertheless decided to let you pass when you caught me back.

Who knows, if I didn't do so, maybe we would've eventually had the few necessary seconds to finish in front of you

oh yeah, Bavorak was driving, 3 cars (00 right, 25 middle, 10 left) into Boothy chicane, we had bad luck over there, was just few centimeters and it would all work well.
I had that feeling while in race, that you're in front, it was very noble move from you
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nah, it was me, and we were on the same lap actually. In fact we had a small contact at the Boothy chicane during a crazy restart like an hour ago, and as a result of that you lost a few places. I didn't really know whether I was at fault or not, but I nevertheless decided to let you pass when you caught me back.

I cant even express how I appreciate this gesture of yours... I remember the contact... when I thought everything was going well, I got a small hit to the rear and as I was almost sliding without any help it caused me to spin a bit and lost a few positions... it was just unfortunate situation where there were too many cars in boothy chicane at the same time...it would have been miracle if nothing happened
once again thanks for this... you've got my respect
Fram I could see something would go wrong and I had already got beside Zion before you got beside me. Anyway I braked to let you both enter t1 but lag had already struck. We had to repair on behalf of the lag also.
R6 sTaTs
GoC is missing, probably because of Jesse DNF'ing?
Yes David, LFS Stat doesn't show DNFing drivers
#13 TDRT finished 7th ... not 23rd and 68 laps down ? Not what the tracker says
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty : I thought I deleted this nonsense already?
Quote from DeathItself :#13 TDRT finished 7th ... not 23rd and 68 laps down ? Not what the tracker says

lfs stats dont consider disconnects...and obviously you had one...if not I dont know what caused this
Yes it was a disconnect but it screws up a lot of things in the stats XD

I would rather see the median value rather than average, it would represent the pace more acurately I think.
Quote from DeathItself :Yes it was a disconnect but it screws up a lot of things in the stats XD

I would rather see the median value rather than average, it would represent the pace more acurately I think.

yes that´s true...median is always more valuable than average (the same in economics ...average salary looks always better than median salary) because pitstop is relatively huge loss and screws up stats but on the other hand it is necessary and unavoidable...that is a good idea for JackCY to implement this into stats...and average lap is always given by order in finish...median will make some difference
Yeah guys it's not perfect, just check the split times etc. pitstop times and so on should be fine, speeds are not accurate also the crazy top speed is probably a lag crash
disconnects **** it up also, graphs are hard to do, it's 6h and lot of gap, tried to make them in excel but it can't do what I wanted, it just says no more than 255 rows or something, and there is 3(splits)*146(laps)+1(split) amount of data, neraly 500 and it can't do graph from so much data
it's a prehistoric app not in development anymore, just for fun

but lap by lap looks always good

PS.: disconnects usually mean game over, so it wasn't ever implemented, think of it as a car technical failure your gearbox broke, what ever
39 team top speed 290,78 how or was that team in that lag crash
Quote from HONDALIIGA :39 team top speed 290,78 how or was that team in that lag crash

Chuck Norris hit this team with his spin and achieved 290,78 km/h
Quote from HONDALIIGA :39 team top speed 290,78 how or was that team in that lag crash

Genuine would've beaten this hands down after their incident with AMG, sadly all tracking was lost after they timedout.

Round 6: Race Discussion
(201 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG