The online racing simulator
LFS Team Manger
(17 posts, started )
LFS Team Manger
Hi,
I have made this simple program for team managers to organise there team.
It's really simple to use and mostly self explanatory.
Please read the ReadMe.txt File
Regards,
J.Provost
Attached files
LFS Team Manager.rar - 365.2 KB - 259 views
I would like some more information before I install a software I have no idea what is the purpose of
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] : what is the purpose

It has none.

Honestly, I fail to see the point in the concept as a whole, and I really don't get why you've bundled it with an sql server.
:)
Its really simple all it dose is keep track of your members. and contact info
no point
Quote from hyntty :It has none.

Honestly, I fail to see the point in the concept as a whole, and I really don't get why you've bundled it with an sql server.

I was just board and had nothing to do so...
Quote from hyntty :and I really don't get why you've bundled it with an sql server.

Probably he hasn't heard about SQLite or any other "portable database" you windoze peepz are using.
Or notepad.exe
Good point. Or "notepad.exe", as it doesn't seem from the description that a lot of data is manipulated here.

Or maybe even better, after reading the readme file, one could also use a spreadsheet as provided by Excel/OO.o Calc or I think even google docs holds some spreadsheet capability, to help you track your team member data.
I have just I was board and I had about 15mins and that was the easiest way of making one.
Except you still went way over the top. For arguments sake, lets say you for reasons I can't imagine you desperately need a program to keep track of a team database. It'll take less than five minutes to write.

And it's spelled "bored." Unless you are a wooden product.
Instead of telling him how useless his 'Manger' obviously is, try to help him to improve instead of just nag nag nag.

idiots.
Quote from Dennis93 :Instead of telling him how useless his 'Manger' obviously is, try to help him to improve instead of just nag nag nag.

idiots.

How can you help with re-inventing the wheel?
Don't have the time to try it, but by the description of it it's nothing more than simple input drivers on your team and maybe add some more data to them, like maybe laptimes on certain tracks etc?
Like said before, this can be done in like 5 minutes in a spreadsheet application like Excel.
FFS I dont care what you think I was board.
I realy dont care what you think.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :FFS I dont care what you think I was board.
I realy dont care what you think.

This section of the forum is supposed to be for people who want to share their finished addons. Something mainly utterly useless, over complicated that has in fact nothing to do with LFS hardly qualifies. You've managed to waste the time of us all.

Want an encouraging, helpful piece of friendly advice? Study programming 10 ****ing 1!
Quote from hyntty :this section of the forum is supposed to be for people who want to share their finished addons. Something mainly utterly useless, over complicated that has in fact nothing to do with lfs hardly qualifies. You've managed to waste the time of us all.

Want an encouraging, helpful piece of friendly advice? Study programming 10 ****ing 1!

nag nag nag nag

LFS Team Manger
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG