The online racing simulator
Round 6: Protests and Penalties
Please file Protests in the following format:

You MUST PROVIDE EACH of the following:

Session of Incident
Lap of incident
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time)
Your car Number
Other Car(s) Involved
Brief description of incident

You have 36 hours from the completion of the race, and 3 hours from the end of each qualifying to file a protest. Deadlines will be posted here.

Qualifying 1, Groups 1 and 2: 27-Feb-2011 20:12 | 27-Feb-2011 23:12
Qualifying 2, Groups 1 and 2: 4-Mar-2011 20:12 | 4-Mar-2011 23:12
Race: 5-Mar-2011 21:07 | 7-Mar-2011 09:07

Penalty Log:

Qualifying 1:

Cars 07, 13, 19, 27, and 28 lost fastest lap(s) due to contact with poles in the boothy chicane or the final chicane.
Car 21 lost their two fastest laps due to chat in server.

Qualifying 2:

Car 07, 12, 26, and 27 lost fastest lap(s) due to contact with poles in the boothy chicane or the final chicane.
Car 37 - Loss of two fastest laps - incorrect skin and incorrect numberplate

Grid:

Car 00 - 10 grid place penalty - Late Confirmation
Car 08 - 10 grid place penalty - Late Confirmation
Car 18 - 10 grid place penalty - Unsafe recovery from an incident at Round 5
Car 19 - 5 grid place penalty - Causing an avoidable incident in Qualifying 1, Group 2
Car 29 - 10 grid place penalty - Unsafe recovery from an incident at Round 5

Race:
14 - DT name change in server
00 - SG brake checking
09 - DT chat
Qualifying 1 - Session 2
Lap: 3 in the view of S. Plutta
Timecode: 23:00 to go / 7 Minutes gone
Your Number: #28
Other Car involved: #19

Approaching boothy chicane, #28 approaches #19.
#19 moves over to the left intending to let us (#28) pass - Then he misses the brake point complely, causing us to be stuck in the gravel for 3 Minutes plus damage repair on pitstop.
Attached files
19 P. Krüger Protest.rar - 829.1 KB - 238 views
-
(reason0809) DELETED by dekojester : no discussion in protests thread :|
Quote from baSh0r :Qualifying 1 - Session 2
Lap: 3 in the view of S. Plutta
Timecode: 23:00 to go / 7 Minutes gone
Your Number: #28
Other Car involved: #19

Approaching boothy chicane, #28 approaches #19.
#19 moves over to the left intending to let us (#28) pass - Then he misses the brake point complely, causing us to be stuck in the gravel for 3 Minutes plus damage repair on pitstop.

Car 19 - -5 grid places - causing an avoidable incident
Session of Incident: Qualification day 2 group 2
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 8:20 remaining to the end of qualification
Your car Number: 25
Other Car(s) Involved: 19
Brief description of incident: car 19 slows me down in T1 after leaving pits for no reason while i was in my fast lap

and dont know if it can be considered as rule violation but 00 Cattell wasnt in his fast lap while I was and he rammed the pole in boothy chicane for no apparent reason which confused me and got me out of pace as I was concentrating on not hitting the pole which wasnt there...
however as they dont get points there is no motivation whatsoever to protest against this
Quote from bavorak :Session of Incident: Qualification day 2 group 2
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 8:20 remaining to the end of qualification
Your car Number: 25
Other Car(s) Involved: 19
Brief description of incident: car 19 slows me down in T1 after leaving pits for no reason while i was in my fast lap

Protest rejected as frivolous. Car 19 is deemed as too far ahead of 25 to have had a direct part in blocking Car 25.
Race lap 16
Lap: 16 in the view of A.terzic
Timecode: 40 min into the race
Your Number: #27
Other Car involved: #00

After earlyer contact in the race where we didnt make a protest about, seb now brake checked Allen in a flat out corner ( split 1 ).
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Race lap 16
Lap: 16 in the view of A.terzic
Timecode: 40 min into the race
Your Number: #27
Other Car involved: #00

After earlyer contact in the race where we didnt make a protest about, seb now brake checked Allen in a flat out corner ( split 1 ).

SG Penalty for the brake check, driver S.Hutchinson forced to pit, change drivers and excluded for the remainder of the race.
#8 - Seb66
Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: 16
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 39:30
Your car Number: 00
Other Car(s) Involved: 28
Brief description of incident: Doesn't leave car 00 any room, despite me being on the outside with a huge amount of overlap. Even after initial contact he continues to power me off the road.

Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 39:50
Other Car(s) Involved: 27
Brief description of incident: Car 27 thinks its a good idea to twat me up the arse all the way through a flat out corner, he pushes me completely off-line causing me to lose control slightly and lots of speed. While aiming for my rear bumper a 2nd time, I tap brakes.

Lap of incident: 19
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 46:45
Other Car(s) Involved: 21
Brief description of incident: Doesn't leave car 00 any room, despite me being on the outside with a huge amount of overlap. Even after initial contact he continues to power me off the road.
-
(Seb66) DELETED by dekojester : NO DISCUSSION IN PROTESTS THREAD !
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by dekojester : NO DISCUSSION IN PROTESTS THREAD !
Just a friendly (sorta) reminder: NO DISCUSSION IN PROTESTS THREAD !
Quote from Seb66 :Session of Incident: Race
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 39:30
Other Car(s) Involved: 28

Cars going side-by-by in T4, there is some contact and 00 gets pushed by 28 - Warning to 28 for causing avoidable contact.

Quote from Seb66 :
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 39:50
Other Car(s) Involved: 27
Brief description of incident: Car 27 thinks its a good idea to twat me up the arse all the way through a flat out corner, he pushes me completely off-line causing me to lose control slightly and lots of speed. While aiming for my rear bumper a 2nd time, I tap brakes.

Nothing of importance in protest - Protest rejected

Quote from Seb66 :Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: 19
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 46:45
Other Car(s) Involved: 21

00 and 21 going side-by-side in T4, after having slight contact, lag sends both cars sideways. Racing incident - No penalty
Lap of incident: 146 (last lap)
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 6h1min
Your car Number: 21
Other Car(s) Involved: 25
Brief description of incident: 25 doesn't leave room for 21 in last turns to outside line so 21 was not able to get side by side to next turns anyhow. Just before finish line 25 changes his line a little just before 21 was getting side by side so 21 had to do a rapid move to avoid getting hit. 25 finished 0.05 seconds before 21 so I'm sure this made us lose 1 position.
Lap of incident: 42
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 1:45:00
Brief description of incident: 25 pushs 21 onto speed bumps causing us a little damage and making us lose 1-2 positions
Quote from MonkeyHead :Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: 146 (last lap)
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 6h1min
Brief description of incident: 25 doesn't leave room for 21 in last turns to outside line so 21 was not able to get side by side to next turns anyhow. Just before finish line 25 changes his line a little just before 21 was getting side by side so 21 had to do a rapid move to avoid getting hit. 25 finished 0.05 seconds before 21 so I'm sure this made us lose 1 position.

Racing incident - no excessive blocking or other avoidable moves seen.

Quote from MonkeyHead :Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: 42
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 1:45:00
Brief description of incident: 25 pushs 21 onto speed bumps causing us a little damage and making us lose 1-2 positions

Also a racing incident.

Other stuff:

Car 28 - Team Inferno were found to have used S. Schwer (powersocke) under S. Pludda (pludda)'s account for both Qualifying Session 1 and Qualifying Session 2. However, we have no evidence that S. Schwer drove during the race. We believe that this was an intentional attempt to circumvent GTAL Rule VII.4, which states that the driver credited with qualifying must drive at least one racing lap.

We find this circumvention to be a violation of NDR Sporting Code III.1 - this action is deemed unsporting and prejudicial to the reputation of both New Dimension Racing and the sport of sim racing as a whole.

For this, the following penalties are applied:

Car 28 excluded from Round 6 of the GTAL 2011 Championship
Car 28 recieves a 30-point penalty.
The following drivers receive an indefinite exclusion from all NDR activities: Marius Golombeck (bash0r)*, Sven Pludda (pludda), Sascha Schwer (Powersocke)

*Golombeck is included in this exclusion due to being the manager of the team for which this action occured in - we consider the manager responsible for allowing this action to take place, therefore a part of the plan to commit the rule violation.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG