The online racing simulator
Dotz Drift Team
(16 posts, started )
#1 - adta
Dotz Drift Team
Hi I present to you the DOTZ drift team.

The team.
The team was launched on 14 February 2011.
The team leader:Adta

Our website: http://dotzdrift.atw.hu/

Team members.

Member Name: DOTZ^D-adta
Where do you live:Hungary
Control:Logitech WingMan FORMULA + Homemade Clutch + Homemade Hand brake + Homaade Sequential gearbox + Racing Bucket + Belt
E-mail Address:[email protected]

Member Name: DOTZ^D-Joble
Where do you live:Germany
Control:Logitech G25

Member Name: DOTZ^D-Starlet
Where do you live:Mexico
Control:Logitech G27

Recruitment of members.:ON
i will like to join it.
do you have a list of requirements
#3 - adta
Quote from DKJOHN :i will like to join it.
do you have a list of requirements

if possible, of course then I can watch it sometime.
Nice.
Do you have a server or something?
#5 - adta
Quote from DKJOHN :Do you have a server or something?

But even if there will be no team speak server
Website.
Hi i can se the website is running Php fusion. can i make a site running are more prof system and a very Design!
Serveri
I have a Computer running in Germany i can maybe make a server the only problem is the Computer is running Linux Ubuntu. and i have not seen a lfs dedicated server to linux!
Quote from adta :But even if there will be no team speak server

1 normal pc as ded. server would not work out good xD usually your upload-rate is much to low for something like that. another problem is the 24h disconnect, which gameservers dont have at all. so your server would never be a 24/7 server....
Furthermore you would need min. 8GB ram to asure that everything is running fine.

greetz
Its a computer made to game servers. its running 24/7 i am a server hoster and i am using the computers to make Counter-Strike Server. a lfs server can run perfekt the upload and download is 1000Mbps
Quote from k1nleY :1 normal pc as ded. server would not work out good xD usually your upload-rate is much to low for something like that. another problem is the 24h disconnect, which gameservers dont have at all. so your server would never be a 24/7 server....
Furthermore you would need min. 8GB ram to asure that everything is running fine.

greetz

ye okay then, thats something different =P
Yes hehe. but do you know are there made a linux dedicated server to lfs?
Quote from k1nleY :ye okay then, thats something different =P

?
adta what is going up? i have been drifting with K1nley he is good. lets us drift soon!
#15 - adta
Quote from DKJOHN :adta what is going up? i have been drifting with K1nley he is good. lets us drift soon!

Ok once you could rent a server possible without hesitation.
#16 - adta
Oh the team putrefied because of unfortunate reasons with a word.i'm sorry but you were very inactive.

Dotz Drift Team
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG