The online racing simulator
Season 2011: Points Standing after Round 7 of 7
Quick question, do we get to have the 10 points bonus for pole? Because I see every other team in the points table has a +10 bonus in the green column, is that right?
Quote from Koa128 :Quick question, do we get to have the 10 points bonus for pole? Because I see every other team in the points table has a +10 bonus in the green column, is that right?

The points bonus for pole is 2 points, which is what you've got. The 10 points bonus goes to every team that has participated in all races, which means that all teams that do the first round get that aswell.
Oh right, thought it was +10 points for pole, tks for the info
League table updated after Round 2.
Points updated after Round 3.
Also change the headline of this topic
Quote from Timo1992 :Also change the headline of this topic

:doh: I had to forget something surely
Quote from dekojester ::doh: I had to forget something surely

Did you remove the pole-position +2 points awards from Round 1 and 2, by accident?
I'm did my own provisional table yesterday, had to correct it today after penalties. And I noticed that those points are missing IMHO.
It is correct on Round 1 and 2 results, but disappeared on Round 3 results.

http://newdimensionracing.com/ ... AL/2011/Round2_Points.png
http://newdimensionracing.com/ ... AL/2011/Round3_Points.png

Here's mine result table, I got the poles highlighted:
GTAL_Results.htm

Or we have to beat 00 Adenoids Racing to get the +2 points for pole?
That's how it looks like now
Quote from JackCY :Did you remove the pole-position +2 points awards from Round 1 and 2, by accident?
I'm did my own provisional table yesterday, had to correct it today after penalties. And I noticed that those points are missing IMHO.
It is correct on Round 1 and 2 results, but disappeared on Round 3 results.

*images snipped*

Here's mine result table, I got the poles highlighted:
GTAL_Results.pdf

Or we have to beat 00 Adenoids Racing to get the +2 points for pole?
That's how it looks like now

:d'oh: again. I had to update the VLOOKUP formula to account for the new team and forgot to readd the +2 points. I'll sort it in a bit.
Table fixed :o You may need to F5 to see the updates but yeh, it's fixed
Little question, how do you order teams with the same total points?
Quote from JackCY :Little question, how do you order teams with the same total points?

I think deko order thus, that because JD has win, they leads SCP and STFIN. Stfin has better finishing position in the race than SCP, so Stfin leads SCP.
Quote from JackCY :Little question, how do you order teams with the same total points?

The ordering is probably done whilst high so it won't make any sense.

As per NDR Sporting Code Section XVI. Tie Breaking in Race Results or Championships:

Item 3:

In the event of a tie in any championship race, the tie will be broken by looking at number of first place finishes, or more as needed. If all positions are gone through with no result, the position remains tied.
-
(JackCY) DELETED by JackCY : useless
Yeah this way you can beat some team 6/7 races, but if the other team get lucky and beat you in last race with position better than you ever did in previous 6 races, end up with same total points at the end, they get the better position in final because of that good last race position, even though the first team got them 6 times in previous races they lose.
I know about this rule, but wasn't sure you use it, as it sometimes gets this ugly. But definitely easy to sort and probably a common rule
Points updated after Round 4. Ties are broken as per regulations in the NDR Sporting Code.
Points updated after Round 5. 179 points remain available on the season.
Thanks

But AFAIK Deep Drive Racing was supposed to be given 32 points for their 8th place at round 5, not 30.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks

But AFAIK Deep Drive Racing was supposed to be given 32 points for their 8th place at round 5, not 30.

There is more than that, everybody in the tracker under #00 Adenoids Racing has 1 position less points. And this also moves Smoking team up to 10th place, mpower down to 11th
There can't be 3 teams with the same points in one round obviously, only 2 due to pole-position.
The results points of teams which finished after #00 are moved by 1 position. Because #00 received points also.
Also as was noted Deep Drive should have 32pts.
Or am I wrong?

Thread name: 5 of 7

Little upgrade of my results.
Graph added, Lublin is wrong, I know, it doesn't substract just puts it under 0.

3rd to 11th place only 20pts difference
Quote from dekojester :Points updated after Round 5. 179 points remain available on the season.

Deko did you look at those last 2 comments? Are we right or wrong? So it doesn't get lost after Round 6. I know you're busy, just if you know about it.
Thanks for reminding me, I'd actually forgotten about it

Anyway, I've corrected it in what sets the points in the thing, I'll update it properly later
you're welcome
Points after Round 6 posted. Also, the stuff mentioned as being in error after Round 5 are fixed in this update, and I've corrected the Round 5 historical ones.

Anyway, onto some scenarios or so for the finale.

102 points available. Top 12 in standing mathematically eligible.

Sonicrealms can clinch if they finish 3rd or better (2nd or better if Team Identity do not get pole).

The rest, too much to list here. Simply put: anyone in the top say, 5 or 6 in the standings have a chance provided SR and Identity have bad days. And lets face it, anything can happen in 12 hours.
Thanks, but:

1) Fast Animals was given 33 points instead of 30 at round 6.
2) Deep Drive Racing still has 30 points instead of 32 for round 5.
-
(JackCY) DELETED by JackCY : already posted by Greybull

Season 2011: Points Standing after Round 7 of 7
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG