The online racing simulator
I start to hate KPN...
(7 posts, started )
I start to hate KPN...
Hi,

I work as Project Manager for international company which provide data & telecomunication services to corporate customers and facing KPN on daily basis.

To be honest this seems to be company which can not keep their promises, having very bad communication & feedback not to even mention they are able to create stories with lies. Really unbelievable and very unprofessional.

Just wondering what is experience of Netherland people with KPN in general because for me they look like one of the worst european providers.
They're OK, no big problems. You are true about they not keeping their promises. But yeah, they're not that bad TBH.
More "fun" today with them and I am getting pissed seriously.

They promised us to deliver this Friday something for one of my customer`s and guess what. Customer called me they visited their location and started talking about more digging required. I looked like idiot before the customer.

So back to KPN. We found out they totally messed it up, never did digging they told us was finished and need to get approval from local authorities which might take weeks. I have pissed customer and high risk of another business which was on the way is lost.

To be honest, they do these things constantly lately....
#4 - TiJay
So essentially... you're in a business where half the other companies you deal with don't know what the **** they're doing? It's quite common.
Quote from TiJay :So essentially... you're in a business where half the other companies you deal with don't know what the **** they're doing? It's quite common.

Ahahaha.
have you tried bribes? If you're not bribing you're obviously not a very good business man.
I am not sales person...

I start to hate KPN...
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG