#1 - DeKo
Charlie Sheen is my hero
he's epic

but now he should really watch out...his wife and kids already left him
- "When was the last time you took?"

- "I don't remember!"

I'd say 5 mins be4 that i-view
#4 - JJ72
He seems to be on hyperdrive all the time? I mean I would actually be worried for him. Although totally cool if he mentally can coupe with it and really comfortable with it.

I also like that feeling that you wake up everyday knowing you are awesome, you don't care what other people thinks of you because they only see normality, routines, and you are silently defying that by just living life your own way, making decisions seemingly risky and stupid to other people but the fact is you just know more about stuff and what you do is entirely logical, because you operate different from normal human psychic...........was a lot like that when I was younger, but then when I start caring about other people who are more conventional I start to lose some of those egotistical tendencies. Although honestly I am still have that kick of being indifferent on what normal people pays a lot of imo unwarranted attention on.

Why am I writing this???
#5 - doyal
Dying is for fools!
#6 - DeKo
He's Bi-Winning!

Seriously, he seems like he is Bi-Polar, without the actual depressed half.
This is a bit over the top.
#9 - CSF
I sense his twitter page is going to be the craziest out there...

http://twitter.com/charliesheen

How long till he actually cracks and goes on a murderous rampage?
Ditto, this guy is my idol.

I want to be just like him.
Talk about Two and a Half Men huh?
It's messed up but funny at the same time, "dyings for fools" ****ing nutjob!
#14 - Jakg
"But you love to party"

"What's not to love? Especially when you see how I like to party. It's epic! The run I was on made [Frank] Sinatra, Flen, Jagger, Richard, look like droopy eyed, armless children."

Pretty much seals the deal. He is officially Bi-Winning.
I remember an episode of two and a half men where he explains how he hates the ears of older woman, because they never stop growing so they get big.

I guess that has gotten the better of him too.
Quote from BigPeBe :I remember an episode of two and a half men where he explains how he hates the ears of older woman, because they never stop growing so they get big.

I guess that has gotten the better of him too.

What the ****.
Quote from JJ72 :

I also like that feeling that you wake up everyday knowing you are awesome, you don't care what other people thinks of you because they only see normality, routines, and you are silently defying that by just living life your own way, ....

If he's awesome he shouldnt be an addict, if he feels "awesome". There's a reason behind all his suddenly drug abuse... Maybe that his marriage got destroyed and he got kind of "heart broken", and you guys know what happens next if you're earning 2 million dollars per episode: abuse of money = hookers, party with cocaine, alcohol etc.
But who would not like a 3 day nonstop party? every now and then
Quote from sil3ntwar :3/10

Sheen is a total nutjob. The fact he manages to portray a somewhat sane person in 2 and a half men shows what a talented actor he is!

5/10!
3/10 and proud. Git these 'ere fellars off ma teevee.

Charlie Sheen is my hero
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG