The online racing simulator
Live L.A. High Speed Chase - Now!
(43 posts, started )
this shit is boring and i already hate that bitch from the news talking
And now he's on foot!
Doing a brisk 5 km/h.
Lucky the sniper team got to work with their long-range taxers.
lol, he ran like a pig...
i still dont get what this shit was all about and why it took ages to get him
Can anyone from the USA keep us posted what he has done wrong and why there is more media than police around him?
I just saw the cops take 2 small white plastic bags (probably coke) out of the car, put it on the police car's bonnet and now sealing it as evidence.
So yeah, possession of illegal substances probably.
Someone said that he could have been mentally challenged and that's why they didn't pursue him closely incase he went nuts. I have no idea what was going on though, this was the oddest "car chase" I have ever seen.

I seen him smoking and also the substances you described though, but like I said I don't understand what the heck was going on. They normally don't allow news crews to be around like that either. When they put him in the cop car he was in the front seat, then an ambulance showed up and they put him in that. So confusing.
not sure what was happening either...seemed like the news crews were the only ones actually persuing
any youtube video for the late ones here
#37 - 5haz
O. J. Simpson?
Quote from PMD9409 : When they put him in the cop car he was in the front seat

Have you ever sat in the front seat of a cop car? It was the sickest experience ever. I got to when I got in a car accident. The girl that hit me got to sit in the back, while I was in the front. It was awesome.
My vehicle was broken into a long time ago and I got to sit in the front seat while filling out a police report. All I remember is the little placard on the dash that said....

Quote :Do not exceed 120 MPH.

It's a good thing to know
i sat in one of the older cop cars (the newer ones are a little easier on the brain switch wise?) and there must have been 30 (no exxaggeration) switches, along with the laptop that looked like it wasnt even a laptop

Live L.A. High Speed Chase - Now!
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG