The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 2
Racers:

The second Official Practice Session for the 2011 Kyoto 250 will be held on Monday, 28th February 2011 (This is Sunday the 27th for Americas). It will consist of hotlap qualifying followed by a 40 lap + 2 pace lap (42 total) race. Anticipated timetable:

00:00 UTC (19:00 EST): Qualifying begins - InSim controlled queueing; one outlap, two flying laps, one inlap, fastest lap counts
00:50 UTC (19:50 EST): (or 10 minutes after qualifying ends): Race

The insim application will order you based on its method, providing you are on-track before I start qualify. You are NOT to ask "Why am I not in the list" or similar. I will be taking care of that thruought the session - there will be a chance to mention you did not take a run at the end of the session. First infraction is a warning, second loss of 4 grid places, 3rd is start from the back of the field.

You are to respect all messages from administration. If we ask you to do something, like back off the SC or behind another competitor, do it, and don't say anything at all. The response is performing the action, that's all we need.

Remember that the initial race start is double-file, overtaking permitted at green flag.

On restarts from caution periods, lead lap cars line up on the outside, lapped cars (if any) to the inside. You may overtake ONLY ON THE OUTSIDE after the green is out, but still before the line.

Your presence in TeamSpeak is required for the session. You don't have to be able to talk, you just need to at least be able to listen. Connect your TS client to 81.19.209.204; port 10005. Remember that TS may be recorded for logging and control purposes during the session.

Also, bear in mind that generally the first few sessions will be somewhat numpty-filled as people acclimate to their competitors, and the rules. Don't run off and resign from the event when this happens. We will be observing all drivers during and after the sessions and will not hesitate to remove drivers who will constantly cause problems.

Please, to help us know who may be attending, post here telling us such.

You will receive a PM with the password for all practice sessions prior to the first session starting.
is there a signup thread or form like last year for the practice sessions? anyways ill be there for this one
2 events in one night? Go on then
oh.. haha fail for me didnt realise it was european 28th and 27th for us
Heck, I might make it to this one as well and get my required 2 practice sessions out of the way. It'll depend upon when tomorrow's NASCAR race ends rather I attend or not. I probably will.
How many those practice sessions will be in total? I just can't attend to these 2...
Sorry, miss read the times. I wont be there.
#8 - J@tko
Quote from Eclipsed :How many those practice sessions will be in total? I just can't attend to these 2...

Last year there were 14.
Can't come, its "too late" for me :|
It's late for me yeah, 00:00 utc mean 01:00 fr, but i'm on holiday, it's maybe possible
Since i missed the first practise ill do this one
If you could punch an internet connection in the face...
Quote from zippytheone :If you could punch an internet connection in the face...

great race for the most part, got 7th in the end passing like 4 cars in the final turn. dont know what happened since I felt a push from behind and used 3 other cars or so as a wall
Well I've managed to get my new router working finally so now just to fix wheel and I am set.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG