The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Boosted, if you start a new world, be sure to upload the old one somewhere

if i start a new map the old one will be saved ofc
Nikisabear and Ignorance.

Thank you for destroying my stairs and causing me to die losing multiple items, all because I merely connected my mine to yours through a 4x4 square hole in the wall.

I appreciate it, really I do, to return the kind gesture I have taken it upon my self to destroy your ladder leading to said mine.

I might just add a big f*ck you and stay away from my house.

Regards.
TEaaron.
I work at a supermarket and I saw that 2 items were gone (which needed refilling) they were taken from the same row and there was a row next to it the same way but that one was still full. I can still not believe the thing that went on in my head: "Damn griefers".
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :if i start a new map the old one will be saved ofc

I feel like we have a good city going, why reset the map and rebuild everything?
And also, would it be possible to keep the old inventories? I don't want my day's work to go into waste, as I have a stack of iron now
Quote from titanLS :I feel like we have a good city going, why reset the map and rebuild everything?

i dont say i WILL do it.
i do consider it.
Quote from nikopdr :And also, would it be possible to keep the old inventories? I don't want my day's work to go into waste, as I have a stack of iron now

i dont think thats possible.
at least i wouldnt know how atm.
I am all up for a new map.
Go for it, I never really liked the current one anyway,
There's a folder called players in the world folder. You can transfer that to the new world to keep player inventory (not chests). The possible problem is that each player.dat file also saves the last player position... which will probably cause problems on a new world, like starting somewhere in the air or in the ground.

And those that want a new map or keep the current one, please vote here:
http://lfsmc.freeforums.org/once-again-new-map-t24.html
Also, Boosted could you add Scruffy_Puppy ?

Another friend of mine. He is not a griefer or anything. Read the rules already.

Thanks
Quote from DevilDare :Also, Boosted could you add Scruffy_Puppy ?

Another friend of mine. He is not a griefer or anything. Read the rules already.

Thanks

i will add him once the mod goes online.
not before sorry
Ahhh. OK.
Whole city has been griefed again. Pub is burned down, my tree house is gone, etc...

Whitelist is worthless.
Hey boosted, can you add dlampkin to the whitelist please?

Thanks
Don't bother joining this server, you'll just get all your shit stolen and your house burned down every 3 days because of some immature POS.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Hey boosted, can you add dlampkin to the whitelist please?

Thanks

added.

Quote from titanLS :Don't bother joining this server, you'll just get all your shit stolen and your house burned down every 3 days because of some immature POS.

i understand ur being annoyed, i am too.
with the upcoming mods quite a few of the existing problems should be history.
F**k slimes.
come on new world already!
Why is a new world coming? If people want new area to build why can't they just walk to a new area on the current server.
yeah, I walk to -10,000 x something and when I die I'll just do that again. Even the mod is on it's still annoying to invite friends such far away.

city area is ugly with its ugly stuff
Booster is working on it. This is not normal and few days of trouble is nothing really. Of course some people were hit hard when apparently the whitelist disappeared or stopped working or something but few days without teleporting is not the end of the world.

And you don't need to walk to -10000. Just 500 or so into one direction and you can find lots of places with lots of room. I have one island nearby that is just the right size for one or two houses. And by the look of it it's not taken yet. Haven't went there and looked but there are lots of places like that not too far away. And it's maybe 500 or so away from the city. That's just few minutes of walking now and the spawns and teleporting systems will probably be back soon anyways.

Anyways, minecraft.net seems to be down atm...?
Yea i can't get on either.
i have now installed bukkit, along with chest protection.
i cant test the mod(s) right now since mc.net wont let me connect.
hopefully it works, since i gotta get some sleep now
Quote from FPVaaron :Nikisabear and Ignorance.

Thank you for destroying my stairs and causing me to die losing multiple items, all because I merely connected my mine to yours through a 4x4 square hole in the wall.

I appreciate it, really I do, to return the kind gesture I have taken it upon my self to destroy your ladder leading to said mine.

I might just add a big f*ck you and stay away from my house.

Regards.
TEaaron.

oIgnoranceo here. I didn't touch your stairs bro. It was nick, not me.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG