The online racing simulator
PS vector drawing tutorial
Hi, I'm looking forward to make this skin a BMW 320i art car - Roy Lichtenstein 1977 but I would like some advice on how to draw all those lines and circles in PS, I would like to draw it as vector graphics so it can be scaled if needed. Or some other graphic program if PS is not the right one.

Found some stretching template so I might now how to deform the circles for each part of car but don't know how to draw vectors.
Would be nice to have groups of the dots for each part of car, hope that's possible as layers are in bitmap graphics.

Also if it would be possible to generate the dots and use masks to show them only on the right places, please share how to do that.

I got tons of pictures from all angles except top and bottom, so if somebody has some really good ones please share too.

I know it's probably quite stupid question for people who use PS a lot than please redirect me to some tutorial, guide or something on the net.

Thanks
The lines can be easily drawn with the pen tool. Search for some PS pen tool tutorials to get the ball rolling.

The dots can be made easily, too, by drawing one and then patterning it (search for a PS pattern tutorial). You can fill an entire layer with the dots, then create a layer mask to hide/show only some sections of dots. If you're crafty, you can combine layer masks and vector masks to achieve this, too. (FYI: All vectors created in PS are actually bitmap layers with a vector mask, so all of the lines you draw will be vector masks).

I know this is hardly a comprehensive tutorial, but google the pen tool and layer/vector mask tutorials and you should be well on your way.

Vector layers can be grouped the same as bitmap layers, and they work much the same way in many respects.

Good luck! Let us know how you're getting on with it.
thanks at least I know the correct names now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG