The online racing simulator
what is the name of this combo?
(6 posts, started )
#1 - jnr89
hey, whats up?, i was checking out the W.R. chart and just see how close are the RAC, LX6 and the FZ25, i think they are closer in terms of lap times than the TBO combo..

my question is, is not unfair to race with this 3 cars combo (RAC/LX6/FZ25)?

And this combo has a name or something?
#3 - Mauni
Quote from jnr89 :hey, whats up?, i was checking out the W.R. chart and just see how close are the RAC, LX6 and the FZ25, i think they are closer in terms of lap times than the TBO combo..

my question is, is not unfair to race with this 3 cars combo (RAC/LX6/FZ25)?

And this combo has a name or something?

It's called LRF class as the first letters of each car. They are pretty well balanced. LX6 is fast on corners, but lacks top speed. FZ50 is the opposite and RAC is something in between.

Yes FXO has always been way ahead of the other two cars in TBO class.
#4 - jnr89
thank you very much guys!
@ mauni: i think the fxo is faster in the tbo class but i dont know if it drivetrain (FWD) kill it at endurance races?
#5 - Mauni
I don't think there's endurance races for TBO, but it might be more even then. But RB4 is also hard on tyres and generally slowest in the class.

At least on standard 10-15 min races, the class is better balanced with 3% intake restriction for FXO.
Quote from jnr89 :@ mauni: i think the fxo is faster in the tbo class but i dont know if it drivetrain (FWD) kill it at endurance races?

Unless you're running on ridiculously agressive cambers or have serious problems with your driving style, no. Yes, the XRT is easier on the tyres overall, but it does not represent a big disavantage for the FXO in let's say up to 1 hour races.

I don't really know for proper endurance ones since there aren't any road car endurance championships around sadly. Maybe you might be able to cut one pit for tyres with the XRT up to a certain race distance. But since from my own experience a set of FXO tyres can easily last 1h30-2h... Hard to say overall...

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG