The online racing simulator
AirAttack Rallycross Cup 2011
Hello! It's time for the 2011 season. The Schedule is changed from 2010. Ten (10) rounds only this year. The full schedule are below. And the rules are the same. So hope to see you all in Round 1 in February.

Calender 2011
1.BL2R - RB4 - February 27th (Winner Gabriel Tamm)
2.Bl2 - XFG XRG - March 5th (Winner Gabriel Tamm)
3.RallyXplosion - April 24th (Winner Jimmy Kujanpää)
4.BL2 - XRT FXO - May 1st (Winner Emil Gustafsson)
5.FE5 - RB4 - June 19th (Winner Jimmy Kujanpää)
**SUMMER BREAK**
6.BL2R - XRT FXO - August 20th (Winner Markus Kujanpää)
7.BL2R - XFG XRG - September 24th (MOVED TO UNSURE DATE)
8.FE6 - RB4 - October 9th
9.FE6R XFG XRG - November 5th
10.Vinter-Pokalen - December 9th-10th (XFG XRG)

RULES 2011

-Chatting under race conditions: This will not be tolerated AT ANY POINT BY ANY PARTICIPANT FOR ANY REASON. If you decide that something is important enough to say during a race, go ahead, but it will cost you 2 points in the event if it is not very inportant (for example a important question to the organisor or the judger. But you need to ASK if you can ask the question first. If we/i say no, you're not allowed.

-Abusive/Disrespectful chat: This will result in ONE warning. If that warning is ignored, you will be immediately removed from the server. We understand that mistakes will be made by the organizer from time to time. In this case, PLEASE bring it to our attention, but do it AFTER the race and in a respectful manner and everything will be solved in an organized fashion!

-Dangerous Driving/Dive Bombing: We saw a lot of this in Round2. This was partly due to the track at hand, but mostly (in my opinion) due to Gelin trying his best to give warnings instead of penalizing drivers. From now on, it will be very simple. If you are seen being OBVIOUSLY overly aggressive, you will give up one position, AS WELL AS any position(s) gained by your aggressive driving. This means if you dive-bomb a corner, and damage 3 cars, your finishing position will be no better than the LAST of the 3 cars that you damaged. It is in your best interest to avoid contact as much as possible. There will be NO exceptions to this for any driver under any scenario. The only time warnings will be given will be when it is hard to tell if overly-aggressive driving was the reason for contact!! If this happens 3 times, the 3rd warning will be treated just like an aggressive driving penalty. Warnings will not carry over to the next race.

-Using mods online Any type of mod car is strightly forbidden. A wing/lights or other interior is allowed but a replacement car is not allowed due to the lag effect. If the judgers see you start your first heat with a mod you will either be ordered to replace it or get excluded.

-Alcohol/Drugs Any type of drunkness is strightly forbidden. If you appears drunk or drug-affected you will be banned emediatly from the event, and the one after.

Good Luck!
#2 - sjava
Ehmm,just 1q,is this for everyone?
Quote from sjava :Ehmm,just 1q,is this for everyone?

Yes it is for everyone so sign up now!
As Jimmy said, yes it is. Just show up on the server and time i will post before each event and you're in it.
Count me in I've been looking for a rally event anyways

I won't have any issues with this, but will this be in S2/S1 mode or Demo? If demo how do you determine who races and who doesn't? (since there are only 12 racer slots)

Also, what is RallyXplosion and Vinter-Pokalen?
#6 - sjava
Ok thanks,so I just have to show up in the server and im in?

P.S Cornys,I dont really think that demo mode really matters because there is only 1Stage which includes demo combo
Quote from Cornys :Count me in I've been looking for a rally event anyways

I won't have any issues with this, but will this be in S2/S1 mode or Demo? If demo how do you determine who races and who doesn't? (since there are only 12 racer slots)

Also, what is RallyXplosion and Vinter-Pokalen?

It's S2. Rallyxplosion is a rallysprint (Parallell system). And Vinter-Pokalen is a 2-day event wich includes over 30 drivers as the season finale.
Quote from sjava :Ok thanks,so I just have to show up in the server and im in?

Correct!
Yeah, I just asked since AA is mostly a demo team

2 day event, sounds fun but it better not be any 48 hour race lol
Quote from Cornys :Yeah, I just asked since AA is mostly a demo team

2 day event, sounds fun but it better not be any 48 hour race lol

We do 3 qual heats on friday. Then another 3 on Saturday. Then A,B,C,D finals on the evning.
Some news for this year:

1.EVERY team can and will score championship points. Positions 1-8 (top 2 in B-Final) scores points.

2.The bouns-points are gone.

3.Line-Start in every event.

4.In one or two events some barriers or tyres can be added on the tracks to make the times more even.

Complains or support are welcome.
1 month until the season's opening I need to get prepaired for it here soon, but I'll probably procrastinate.
12 days to the season kicks off. Our server is down atm, i dont really know why. It should be up for practise withing a couple of days.

Here are some round 1 info:

Semi-Final mode: No
Line-Start: Yes
Joker-Lap: Yes
Added stuff on the track for more exitement: Yes
Hey, looking forward to new season. Have done little practise too lately. But I have question, where I can register a team, and how much people can be in one team ?

Seeya @ Sunday !
#15 - Foqs
and quali starts at?
Quote from KLepind :Hey, looking forward to new season. Have done little practise too lately. But I have question, where I can register a team, and how much people can be in one team ?

Seeya @ Sunday !

Hi Kevin. No need to register. Run under your team-name so i know wich team you are. It's no matter how many drivers, only the 2 best placed scores points.

Example: If you are 2nd 3rd and 5th you will score points for 2nd and 3rd.
Quote from Foqs :and quali starts at?

The qualifying heats starts at 20:05 UTC. Look in "Single player" to see the UTC time. 20:00 UTC i will go through the rules and give everyone a start-number.
Airattack Rallycross Cup - Round 1

Time: 20:00 UTC (21:00 CET)
Server: [GRT] Rallycross
Practise: Server open for practise any time from now.

See you.
Round1 was very great and good luck in other rounds to everyone
Airattack Rallycross Cup 2011 - Round 1 Results

Result:

A-Final
1.Gabriel Tamm 10P
2.Johan Klingstedt 8P
3.Mikael "Buster" Pettersson 6P
4.Jonathan Berglund 5P
5.Robin Johansson 4P
6.Mikael Gelin 3P (Runner Up)

B-Final:
1.Mikael Gelin
2.Kevin Lepind 2P
3.Martins Mucenieks 1P
4.Mikael Lernerud
5.Kimmo Koho
6.Frans Söderbäck

C-Final
1.Mikael Gelin
2.Ralph Purvins
3.Robin Norling
4.Philip Lund

Championship Standings After Round 1/10
1.Gabriel Tamm 10P
2.Johan Klingstedt 8P
3.Mikael "Buster" Pettersson 6P
4.Jonathan Berglund 5P
5.Robin Johansson 4P
6.Mikael Gelin 3P
7.Kevin Lepind 2P
8.Martins Mucenieks 1P

Team-Standings After Round 1/10
1.Sillhink Performance 13P
2.Team Estonia 12P
3.Airattack 6P
4.GelinRacingTeam 3P
5.Master Race Car 1P

Next Event: Saturday March 5th - BL2 XFG + XRG

Welcome!
[MRc] -> Master race car.

It was fun allright,could have gotten into B final but in my first heat lost connection waiting for the next round.
Airattack Rallycross Cup 2011 - Round 2

Semi-Final mode: Yes
Line-Start: Yes
Joker-Lap: Yes
Added stuff on the track for more exitement: Yes
Server: [GRT] Rallycross
Time: 20:00 UTC - 21:00 CET

Welcome!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!

Saturdays event has been moved to Sunday because of internet changes on saturday. So times are below.

Sunday 6/3 20:00 UTC - 21:00 CET.

Welcome!
Well, I havent had problems with this league, actually, IMO it was perfect til this incident and most racers agree with me. First heat had Nilsson (GRT racer) problems with LAG and made three accidents. He even didn't got penalty or warning. When second heat I had LAG problems (prolly LAG made by MSN Messenger) and I hit 2 cars (they both were able to continue and lost ~3-5 seconds) and I got Black flag.

Guys, really, I respected you totally, I wanna race with you still, but please, be fair and check protests quickly, plz.

Kevin @ hater unfair racing and lover of treating all people same way.
#25 - Muc
Quote from KLepind :Well, I havent had problems with this league, actually, IMO it was perfect til this incident and most racers agree with me. First heat had Nilsson (GRT racer) problems with LAG and made three accidents. He even didn't got penalty or warning. When second heat I had LAG problems (prolly LAG made by MSN Messenger) and I hit 2 cars (they both were able to continue and lost ~3-5 seconds) and I got Black flag.

Guys, really, I respected you totally, I wanna race with you still, but please, be fair and check protests quickly, plz.

Kevin @ hater unfair racing and lover of treating all people same way.

+1
and tnx For Nilsson who killed all my chances to get in semi already in first heat at T1

AirAttack Rallycross Cup 2011
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG