The online racing simulator
#1 - Krayy
utils.lpr - Community Edition
Hi guys,

There are a few addons floating around that depend on a number of globals or functions that are buried within the forums, so in the interest of making it a little easier for people to find them, I would suggest that we maintain a Community Edition utils.lpr that is as up to date as it can be. This would be for GlobalVars and utility functions that can be used in any other module, not ones that are tied to a specific use.

To use, download file, then rename it to "utils.lpr" and put it in your Lapper instance includes directory, e,g. c:\LFSLapper\default\includes.

Have a look at it and send on any updates you thiink would be useful and I'll update the file as we go.

Note that this utils.lpr is designed to work with Lapper versions > 5.925

2/1//2010: Number of additions to include DEBUG and Admin Messaging functions
31/12/2010: Added StrReplace function to replace a string within a string
12/01/2011: Added array that contains LFS car defines for new CIF !top module
24/01/2011: Changed LFSCarList array define to make more streamlined
2/7/2012 - Minor updates
Attached files
utils.lpr.20120702.txt - 8.1 KB - 259 views
You have all the GlobalVar $MemberTypes; in your CIF Membership module.

Should they be in the Utils.lpr file?
#3 - Krayy
Quote from sinanju :You have all the GlobalVar $MemberTypes; in your CIF Membership module.

Should they be in the Utils.lpr file?

Good point. In theory the utils.lpr should have definitions for any globals that are used in more than 1 module. I suppose it doesn't matter if they are there, as if you don't use the module that uses them, then no harms done, just a few k of memory. I'll update it soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG