The online racing simulator
Opinions
(8 posts, started )
Opinions
Nevermind.
#2 - Hahmo
"and are competitive"
I quit immediately after reading this part. and that was around 0.01-0.02 of the video.

Good video otherwise i guess
Hmm sorry, but that was the worse promotional video I've seen in a long time, don't really see point of posting it here. Well, I must admit I only watched 30sec and then skipped forward, but it was all the same. Default angles, no effects, very long scenes, boring action, filming one car driving a lone for a long time is boring, trust me. And 8min of this? Hmm...It was basically a raw replay with boring scenes and no good action.

I don't have anything against you or your team, just saying my true opinion. Maybe if you fix these things, it'll be more watchable.
Plain music & plain LFS videos, no effects.

:doh:
WTF we're in the 21st century.. and that music was lame.
Quote from andRo. :Hmm sorry, but that was the worse promotional video I've seen in a long time, don't really see point of posting it here. Well, I must admit I only watched 30sec and then skipped forward, but it was all the same. Default angles, no effects, very long scenes, boring action, filming one car driving a lone for a long time is boring, trust me. And 8min of this? Hmm...It was basically a raw replay with boring scenes and no good action.

I don't have anything against you or your team, just saying my true opinion. Maybe if you fix these things, it'll be more watchable.

More or less my feelings about it too.
#7 - Seb66
Quote from Dennis93 :WTF we're in the 21st century.. and that music was lame.

hey, I saw them live.. they were good
Quote from andRo. :Hmm sorry, but that was the worse promotional video I've seen in a long time, don't really see point of posting it here. Well, I must admit I only watched 30sec and then skipped forward, but it was all the same. Default angles, no effects, very long scenes, boring action, filming one car driving a lone for a long time is boring, trust me. And 8min of this? Hmm...It was basically a raw replay with boring scenes and no good action.

I used Shift+U cam and adjusted in atleast 4 situations. Thanks for feedback.

Opinions
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG