The online racing simulator
S2 license voucher code
(16 posts, closed, started )
S2 license voucher code
Hello! I tried to use my another S2 voucher code, but it's invalid So, is there any kindly user, who wants to buy S2 license voucher code to me? Because my another code is invalid, and my birthday is incoming.

Sorry for my bad english.
#2 - amp88
Noone will buy a voucher for u. Earn it.

Also, u should have contacted the devs first, to fix the problem with ur voucher.
Just sended e-mail to the developers.
#6 - Uke
Quote from niall09 :Great, I will buy you one now!

I sent email to crytek, could you preorder crysis 2 for me? : 3
I'll buy you 3.
Quote from Uke :I sent email to crytek, could you preorder crysis 2 for me? : 3

Crysis 2 : 3 = Crysis 0.666
:3
At Hakseli90: copy and paste the letters/numbers into the boxes.
Quote from eddy678 :At Hakseli90: copy and paste the letters/numbers into the boxes.

What letters and numbers? I don't have any codes right now.
you should of got an email saying something like "Thankyou for buying s2 licence here is your code: EG:abcd_Efgh_ijkl_nmop
did you get a voucher code in ur email?
Copy and paste the letters that go into the boxes.
Eg box number 1: ab12 Box 2: qwer Box 3:avdf Etc
Quote from eddy678 :At Hakseli90: copy and paste the letters/numbers into the boxes.

don't display any unlock codes you have purchased. someone could use it and leave you with no unlock.
Quote from dadge :don't display any unlock codes you have purchased. someone could use it and leave you with no unlock.

That doesn't look much like a voucher to me

Anyway, I have a suggestion. Why don't we make a sticky thread with "Top 5 excuses used when begging for S2" to give these guys few suggestions as to what not to try. It would definitely make threads like this one a bit spicier, don't you think?
Quote from MadCatX :That doesn't look much like a voucher to me

Anyway, I have a suggestion. Why don't we make a sticky thread with "Top 5 excuses used when begging for S2" to give these TARDS a few suggestions as to what not to try. It would definitely make threads like this one a bit spicier, don't you think?

Fixed
Quote from MadCatX :That doesn't look much like a voucher to me

eddys code was an example
This thread is closed

S2 license voucher code
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG