The online racing simulator
I'll drive :|
Will do this
Ill struggle to do it as usual
if it's not too late count me in plz
fail
Could someone tell me the point of this race (aside from confirming who the numpties are), given there's very few people actually driving at the end, some people don't know LFS commands like shift + p, while some are unaware of the rules for the MoE rolling start, and then others are acting like a bunch of 10 year olds crying for their mummies and waiting for their wambulance after 3 minutes of a 2 hour race? Not to mention the idiotic driving when more than one car is within a 5m radius of some people, and then the selfish behaviour of the GT2s in restarting their race when GT1 had got away fine.

There's a reason why it's left on practice mode with no restarts...
It was supposed to give the teams the opportunity to test the rolling start, lapping slower cars or being lapped and just to practise driving in a pack.

I'm sorry it didn't work out at all, thanks rc10racer for the help anyway....think we shouldnt do anything like this again. :/
No actually I think we should have one each Thursday before the race, and keep doing the rolling start over and over until it's done correctly.
gt1 start was fine epic 3 way battle in first corners.
y was real fun

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG