The online racing simulator
Google sent me a Notebook. (Cr-48 Mario FISH)
I just got it today, in fact I found in inside about an hour ago, I was so excited that they sent me one (as I signed up like December 10th) that I forgot that I had food and that I was hungry. So far, it's pretty great, the rubberized exterior is awesome, feels great to thy touch. The system boots FAST, thanks to the SSD drive that it's using. As far as everything else? I don't know yet, I'm still playing with it. Great little laptop tho, screen is great.
Whats so special about u? Why did they send one to u? Tell them to send one over here too.
I am so jelly.
Bit stupid but thats the yanks for you.

Quote :The Pilot program is open to individuals, businesses, schools, non-profits and developers based in the United States. Learn about Chrome notebooks for business

I know, it should atleast be North America as well. I guess because they have the free 100MB with verizon, they'd haffto deal with Telus/Bell/Rogers in Canada.
Yes, but it's still USA only, which is gay.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I am so jelly.

Why's that? I read a review of that thing few days ago and it doesn't seem that hot to me. I'm sure that a hi-end cell phone can do much more, costs about the same, is four times smaller and the battery lasts twice the time of the Cr-48.

However I'm pretty curious to see how's the user experience like if you use it for more than few days of testing.
The hi-end cell phone does not have such a big screen(also that`s why these can last longer). Its also about better user experience in a lot of cases on bigger screen.
I'm seeing about 8 hours of battery life on a single charge, with the brightness at about 75%, it's a really very good screen. But yes, It's going to take a few more days to see how this really works. I've had to change how I listen to music as I'm streaming content from my home server to it so it's not that big of a deal, I just need to find a media player that works better then the orb one that I am using.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG