The online racing simulator
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
new mixbought a few tunes last night and wanted to get them mixed ASAP. i think it went well.
Dubstep MechaMix 2010 Podcast
Iron Maiden - Journeyman
Daytona 24 broadcast on Radio Lemans

They're doing some interviews in the pits, and all I can hear is the 20b RX8s flying by :lovies3d:
Nickelback - Leader Of Men
Takeharu Ishimoto - Cosmos from Dissidia FF
In Flames - I'm The Highway
Đubrivo - Peta Zona

EDIT: Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death and the rest of the "Dance Of Death" album...
Watching/listening to "Armin Only - Mirage".

Man. What an event.
I just got back from an australian festival called "big day out"

OH. MY. GOD.

Ive seen a fair few concerts/festivals in my time...but rammstein.....wow
i dont think ive seen any band put as much effort into a show as they did

Setting people on fire, cooking the keyboardist, having blue flames coming out of their jackets whilst in the middle if a guitar riff, jetting out a cannon of foam and confetti, fireworks, flamethrowers, fire breathers...geezus christ.

the moshpit was also probably one of the most brutalist ones ive ever been in...not only am i sunburnt all over but i got a decent sized bruise on my ribs from being elbowed hard(to the point it knocked the wind out of me) along with a blood nose from copping a shoulder to my face.

but...i cant stop smiling.
whoa.
I saw Rammstein last year and it was incredible. We were right at the back of a 30,000 seater arena and could still feel the heat from the flames.

Did they have the exploding laser-eyed babies and did Flake do his 'rowing round on the crowd in an inflatable dinghy' thing?

And oh, those wings when they did Engel as the last song!
Haha, nah didnt see any of that =(

They did however set a guy on fire with a flamethrower, and he ran around on stage for about a minute like that.

and sent fireworks off towards into the crowd, that was pretty awesome actually, defeaning but awesome
sucks to be anyone that got hit by one lol
LOL

that would have been awesome
Masashi Hamauzu - M42 "The Sunleth Waterscape" (Instrumental)

FFXIII OST Plus
Fireflight - Unbreakable
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG