The online racing simulator
Cheap 50cc moped in UK request
(33 posts, started )
Quote from Krane :

You barely even get snow in the winters but you put your mopeds away for the winter!? When I was young enough to drive a moped, I drove it all year around.

This one time at bandc..., I was was stopped by the fuzz because they thought my moped was tuned, on exiting a bend and swaying the back end way too long what they thought a legal moped could do. It wasn't exactly what you would call a tuned (only honed for maintenance sake), just skills and a worn out back tire meant for summer The police took it for a test drive to measure top speed etc and let me got without even a warning or a scorn

I am Canadian so I am used to the snow
Over here it's usual for a scooter to do 60 kph. The police once stopped me for sounding suspicious and I told them it just did 57 kph they said that's not really too much, and kinda let me go.
Phone the bike shop in Gala and see if they have any new ones for sale...
Quote from Foilpact :Phone the bike shop in Gala and see if they have any new ones for sale...

thanks my dad drives through there every morning i will ask him to go to the shop and ask thanks
ok my freind nick has just turned 17 and he said he will give me a good deal on his honda one. i have to wait two weeks though because the company that i got his 125 from says it will take two weeks to be dilivered. i will post a update if i get it

Cheap 50cc moped in UK request
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG