The online racing simulator
H.I.D (High Intensity Discharge)
(134 posts, started )
"nuff props" for the "sick ride" comment
I actually hadn't appreciated the irony of it until just now, you have "mad pun skillz yo".
Quote from thisnameistaken :blah blah

I do 4000 miles a year so an advisory last year is the garage advising of wear and tear. Hardly a sick ride, and I've never stated as such. Don't be such an internet hero twat. Car is mot'd and serviced yearly, and when something breaks it gets fixed.
Quote from DejaVu :Car had It's mot yesterday, my ever so helpful testing station said that all they have to do is mask off the sidelights and the car lights can't be part of the test. They class it as not having lights fitted at the time, legal loophole :oD

Why? To my knowledge, HID's etc still aren't part of the MOT.

Mines due soon, and has OEM lights projectors (but retrofitted)...hoping for no issues.
Just repeating what he said to do if I take it anywhere else.
Quote from DejaVu :Don't be such an internet hero twat.

It's a bit late for that. Besides, I'd rather look like a twat on the internet than look like a twat in my car.

Quote from DejaVu :Car is mot'd and serviced yearly, and when something breaks it gets fixed.

And replaced with something more chavvy.
How are vauxhall dealer sourced parts and better night visibility chavvy?
Quote from DejaVu :better night visibility

I can already see cars that have normal lights. There's visibility and then there's "EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME MY MUM SAYS I AM SPECIAL".
Quote from thisnameistaken :It's a bit late for that. Besides, I'd rather look like a twat on the internet than look like a twat in my car.

Kev, you're a Grand Canyon sized twat in my heart.

Quote from thisnameistaken :I can already see cars that have normal lights. There's visibility and then there's "EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME MY MUM SAYS I AM SPECIAL".

It's the same kit as the factory built lights and makes me and my family feel safer driving on the roads in our unlit rural areas. Why dont you just post your unfunny shit in a different thread, you act like your 15 but sadly your probably a lot older
Quote from DejaVu :Just repeating what he said to do if I take it anywhere else.

So your saying your MOT station think you can't pass an MOT with HID's?
Not at the next test until I get the washers fitted, already have the levellers installed though. I've seen it on the net somewhere can't remember where, but the rule was being enforced either last December or December this year.

Mot stations vary though, some are strict some not as much. He is a tester and i'm not so I go by what he tells me
Quote from DejaVu :It's the same kit as the factory built lights and makes me and my family feel safer driving on the roads in our unlit rural areas.

I do a lot of driving on unlit roads (did you think North Yorkshire was an urban area?) and I feel safe enough with normal lights and not driving like an idiot. Except when some chavvy arsehole (like you) with stupid blue lights comes the other way and tries to burn my retinas out. On occasions like that I'm lucky not to crash, into the dickhead with the blue lights, who tells people they make his family feel safer.

Quote from DejaVu :Why dont you just post your unfunny shit in a different thread, you act like your 15 but sadly your probably a lot older

I'm not the one who's doing up his car like a boy in a baseball cap who's inherited his mum's Corsa.
Kev your grating attitude towards everyone is very grating. Having HID's or Xenons does not make you a twat.

Assuming everyone who has HIDs or Xenons, (or infact anything you don't like fitted to their car) does make you a twat.

I'd love to see one post by you of content where you haven't insulted someone.

Clearly your Mum didn't tell you that you're special enough since you act like such a cock most of the time.

Other than that you're a right laugh.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Kev your grating attitude towards everyone is very grating.

A brief look back over the thread would show you that you've mistaken three people for "everyone".

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Having HID's or Xenons does not make you a twat.

I conceded that ages ago. It makes you look like a twat, but there's a very slim chance that you might not actually be a twat. Although I wouldn't put money on it.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Assuming everyone who has HIDs or Xenons, (or infact anything you don't like fitted to their car) does make you a twat.

Or observant.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'd love to see one post by you of content where you haven't insulted someone.

You can search my posts by clicking my name to the left of this post.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Clearly your Mum didn't tell you that you're special enough since you act like such a cock most of the time.

The alternatives in this thread are either to keep quiet (pfftt!) or respond with "Hey man you look COOL with your blue lights! Make them bluer! I love those blue lights! I don't like them so much when they're pointing at me from passing cars but when I'm standing in a car park on a retail estate next to a KFC with some sluts I think they look COOL!".

I think on balance I'll stick with my original position.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I do a lot of driving on unlit roads (did you think North Yorkshire was an urban area?) and I feel safe enough with normal lights and not driving like an idiot. Except when some chavvy arsehole (like you) with stupid blue lights comes the other way and tries to burn my retinas out. On occasions like that I'm lucky not to crash, into the dickhead with the blue lights, who tells people they make his family feel safer.

I'm not the one who's doing up his car like a boy in a baseball cap who's inherited his mum's Corsa.

Oh wow you talk a load of shit with your narrow minded attitude. My lights aren't blue, nor do they burn retina out as they are a factory fit option from vauxhall, just retro fitted on my car. Similar to a shit load of cars that come off the production line today. Things change over time, the designs improve and they do the job better. My car is a few yrs old and im retrofitting newer vauxhall manufactured parts to improve it to the newer Vectra standards.

How am I doing my car up like a like a boy in a baseball cap? Where do you pluck these retarded comparisons and one liners from?

Out of interest what do you drive?
I don't think Kev has a car, I think he's one of those hippies that uses public transit to get from his clients houses.
Kev is right though. Fitting pointless blue lights for looks under the pretence of making you and your chavvy family 'safer' on the roads is a very twattish thing to do. And only said twats get upset about it, start to cry and claim that they're misunderstood.

I think Kev is being very generous by saying they merely make you like like a twat but might not be. The exceptions to the 'being a twat' rule are probably measurable on one hand.
I would just like to point out that not all Xenons / HID's are blue.

98% of OEM-fitted Xenon's are 4300k which is white with a yellow tinge - it's only the very early Xenons-in-reflector-housings which seem to be blue (i.e. Civic FN2, early Omega's, Laguna's).
Quote from DejaVu :Out of interest what do you drive?

A little old Daihatsu. It's great: All the stuff I need to move fits in it (including my double bass), it gets about 60mpg, it fits into tiny parking spaces and turns almost on the spot, it has never broken down and it's only needed a battery and some tyres in the five years I've had it. Flies through its MOT every time.

I should point out that if the intention here is to make a joke about what car I drive, I actually have a massive penis, which may be why I've never felt like I had to drive around in a fairground attraction.
So Kev, how big is my penis?
Quote from thisnameistaken :A brief look back over the thread would show you that you've mistaken three people for "everyone".

And it just so happens that those three people are the only people who have posted saying they have HIDs or Xenon. So "everyone" applies to the group(s) of people that have changed things on their cars that you don't like.

Quote :I conceded that ages ago. It makes you look like a twat, but there's a very slim chance that you might not actually be a twat. Although I wouldn't put money on it.

Is that because you automatically assume people are twats, as opposed to giving them the benefit of the doubt. It's that sort of mindset that has startetd wars and great rifts between people.

Quote :Or observant.

You can be silently observant, or an outspoken cock.

Quote :You can search my posts by clicking my name to the left of this post.

So little time, so much to do.

Quote :The alternatives in this thread are either to keep quiet (pfftt!) or respond with "Hey man you look COOL with your blue lights! Make them bluer! I love those blue lights! I don't like them so much when they're pointing at me from passing cars but when I'm standing in a car park on a retail estate next to a KFC with some sluts I think they look COOL!".

I think on balance I'll stick with my original position.

And did anyone say that? No. That's your view, and not based on any sort of fact or knowledge, it's based on your ****ed up view of the world and your judgemental opinion.

P.S - no-one cares about the size of your cock, massive or not. Then again, because you have a massive cock may mean you act like one as well....explains alot actually.

Nor is the size of quality of car relate to the size of your penis. Although if you buy a Maybach you clearly are making up for a lack of something.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Is that because you automatically assume people are twats, as opposed to giving them the benefit of the doubt. It's that sort of mindset that has startetd wars and great rifts between people.

May I refer you to the Wikipedia entry entitled 'Occam's Razor'.

And a quiz: Given that you don't know the three young gentlemen pictured below, would you automatically assume that they are charming non-twattish young men?

If so may I suggest that you are a poor judge of character.
I cycle 90% of the time now, what on earth does that make the size of my penis
Quote from thisnameistaken :May I refer you to the Wikipedia entry entitled 'Occam's Razor'.

And a quiz: Given that you don't know the three young gentlemen pictured below, would you automatically assume that they are charming non-twattish young men?

If so may I suggest that you are a poor judge of character.

Basically Occams Razor is "the simplest explanation is probably the correct one", and indeed it can be when things aren't variable, for example genetics, where there is a constant, or a chemical reaction. It cannot explain things with such variables such as personality. Basically it's a simple theory for simple minded people.

What you've done is compare 3 young men, who are white however appear to think they're black (so a minority) to what is not the minority (people who have HID's or Xenons).

By your own comments, you would be far to busy having your retina burnt out to even get a good look at a car, let alone the driver. The "twat" who drives by may be a kind person, a wonderful husband and a loving father who just happens to be a well respected professional.

However there is no relation (and thus no explanation or analysis) between how much of a twat you are, or whether you have HID/Xenos or not.

H.I.D (High Intensity Discharge)
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG