The online racing simulator
only a bit over a week now i can't wait, ive already pre ordered.
hmm, Do i order this for PC, or PS3? what platform are you guys getting it on?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Yes, going by the official forums, both marques asked for sky high license fees, so they had to pick one or the other.

i would have put both in anyways and removed all their brandings.
So they decided to not release this as Sims 3 expansion pack?
Nope

Bunder, I like your thinking.

Why not ask TG for the i-thrust license too?
Quote from Amynue :So they decided to not release this as Sims 3 expansion pack?

That is exactly what is so epic about this game.

Now only for this to mate with GTA.
Quote from bunder9999 :i would have put both in anyways and removed all their brandings.

At least Ferrari seem to have got over their 'you can use our cars, but they have to be the best and fastest in the game' that they had for years.
Quote from Luke.S :10k fine per copy

For breaking the street date? Who enforces the fine?
Quote from Dygear :For breaking the street date? Who enforces the fine?

Atari. If they don't pay they lose the right to sell Atari products and will probably be blacklisted in the industry.
Quote from Luke.S :Atari. If they don't pay they lose the right to sell Atari products and will probably be blacklisted in the industry.

Yeah, I had a feeling it was an industry thing.
Harsh. I cracked open my copy of TDU for the Xbox360 today so I could get started on my new youtube series. Basically it's a quest to find the best driving roads in Test Drive Unlimited, inspired by Top Gear. So far I have two roads done and I am going to be doing the racing track in the Zonda and Ford Island in the Caterham. Obviously the idea is to carry it over onto TDU2, where the roads will actually be nicer to drive. I will post links here when it's all uploaded.
You get a review copy or...?

Okay can you answer my Qs about it then please/put vids up? :P
Oooh, cheers for the heads up. Ordered from Simplygames
Quote from DieKolkrabe :You get a review copy or...?

Okay can you answer my Qs about it then please/put vids up? :P

No I am doing a few videos on the first TDU just to get people interested, should have 4 episodes done before TDU2 turns up next week. I've rendered the first episode already, half way through rendering episode 2, then I will record 3 and 4. Should have ep1 and 2 uploaded by 2moz.
My bad, misread that post entirely

Okay, any spoilers about the eps?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :My bad, misread that post entirely

Okay, any spoilers about the eps?

Episode 1 is on a long section of road just above the main city you start in, lasts about 10 minutes and I use the Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa.

Episode 2 is on the dead end road in the north west up in the mountains, the one with the mansion at the top of it. For that I use the Ferrari F40, first driving downhill with the cockpit view, then back up the hill using bumper cam.

Episode 3 is on the racing track using the Pagani Zonda, I will probably do a few laps on that.

Episode 4 is on the small track you can find on Ford Island near Pearl Harbour, and for that I'm going to use the Caterham on cockpit view, then maybe do a reverse lap with bumper cam.

But on all episodes I basically do a quick intro, show where the road is, then drive the road as fast as I can, then do a quick outro. Nothing special, just a nice easy project to keep me entertained.
Anyone who hasn't already added me from GT5 add my user now for when the game is out:

PSN: mustafur

We should get some cruise partys out there asap.
Well worth a watch actually

Reminds me of the reason I loved TDU - the fun of driving like a complete knob

Tough question is do I reinstall TDU (no 360 ) or wait for TDU2 to arrive tomorrow...
My copy landed in my mail yesterday, still not to the point of installing, too busy with playing LFS and iRacing now I got my wheel back. So uhm, maybe this weekend cruiz on PC?
Not out till 11th

Okay

HOW did you get a copy so early? Mind PMing me a link?
Just preordered the PS3 version PSN name Dyflmez.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Not out till 11th

Okay

HOW did you get a copy so early? Mind PMing me a link?

Review copy. From Namco Bandai. No idea it was 'out' either, I was expecting it later too.
sweet

Wait, you review games for a site or what? I'm guessing you can't keep the copy

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG