The online racing simulator
CTS-V... <<drools>>
(16 posts, started )
CTS-V... <<drools>>
I usually love estate cars but my god that front end is ugly.
I like it. Being conservative in automotive design means being last, and its about damn time an american brand made a luxury wagon. Not even suburu builds a wagon in the US anymore. Now if we could get the fusion/mondeo wagon, or, even better, the ford falcon wagon....

i like wagons btw
#4 - amp88
I've never been a fan of supercharger whine, especially not that loud. If you want a fast estate/wagon why not just go for the obvious Audi (e.g. RS6 Avant, RS4 Avant)/Mercedes (e.g. C63 AMG Estate)/BMW (e.g. M5 Touring)/Volvo (e.g. V70) offerings? If price is a concern you could get a nice used model of at least some of the above for the same price as this CTS-V and you'd probably end up with a better car.
thats true, and I love the euro wagons, the real problem with them is that when something breaks (twice as likely with a used high performance car) they are extremely extremely expensive to get fixed correctly by an authorized mechanic here in the US.
#6 - senn
#7 - Fuse5
looks surprisingly good.... for a cadillac
#9 - senn
I droll.
#11 - 5haz
Cadillac do make some of the better looking US cars, not so much of the excessive chrome you get on some recent US ford models, can't help think theres a slight hint of Vauxhall Vectra about it though, its the shape of the grille I suppose.
I would have say that Ford is making the best-looking and highest quality american cars right now, especially now that they're bringing to the US some of the cars that we used to miss out on.

The caddys may look great (arguably), but GM has had serious reliability problems in the past (especially with cadillac) that it seems like they're trying to overcome. I don't know if they'll be successful yet.
#13 - Osco
550HP, 6 speed manual and LSD. Would make for an interesting tow vehicle for a racecar and trailer. Yes please.
Quote from flymike91 :I would have say that Ford is making the best-looking and highest quality american cars right now, especially now that they're bringing to the US some of the cars that we used to miss out on.

That's because most of their cars they sell in Europe as well and if Ford imported the typical American quality shit then they wouldn't be "for the road ahead" much longer, as you'd be forever having to turn around to pick up bits of trim that have fallen off.

At present, at least, Ford are pretty good.
Quote :Among other things, you could take three weeks' worth of groceries to the test-and-tune session at your local drag strip

haha
#16 - senn

CTS-V... <<drools>>
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG