The online racing simulator
LFS dashboard for mobile not working any suggestions?
Read the help file? You just need to change a couple of values in the cfg.txt file in the LFS' main folder - The help the developer provided was good enough; got mine working under 2 mins

PS: IIRC you do need a wifi connection for it to work.
Quote from Silverracer :Read the help file? You just need to change a couple of values in the cfg.txt file in the LFS' main folder - The help the developer provided was good enough; got mine working under 2 mins

PS: IIRC you do need a wifi connection for it to work.

I have done the Cfg.txt change. It still wouldn't work. How would I get it working on Wifi? This is my first outgauge
Ah, now its not working for me either! I checked the help again and the outgauge settings are the same in cfg.txt. I don't have a clue why it wouldn't work now. Sorry
Quote from Silverracer :Ah, now its not working for me either! I checked the help again and the outgauge settings are the same in cfg.txt. I don't have a clue why it wouldn't work now. Sorry

It's cool. Hopefully we can figure it out. I thought it'd be really cool so I still have it lol.
Working for me again - Had to make a change to a digit in the OutGauge IP: to the current IP of my phone (I guess?) and it works like a charm. However, I did change it y'day to the IP it prompted, but didn't work ...

Just try turning off and then reconnecting the phone to your wifi network and then check the OutGauge IP from the LFS Dashboard, change the settings in cfg.txt and launch LFS. Worked for me on MP and SP. Good luck.

Nice app, but I don't think was ever properly released in this forum. Was mentioned by a few users though.
Be sure to connect the phone tou your router. It does not work (at least not my brother's phone) on 3G
wow, didnt know this was there, i downloaded it to my evo 4g, works perfect on 3G, 4G, and WiFi. THX for posting this
Quote from AnyBodyKilla :wow, didnt know this was there, i downloaded it to my evo 4g, works perfect on 3G, 4G, and WiFi. THX for posting this

Thing with that is I have it on my wifi and I placed what I needed to place now it's not working.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG