The online racing simulator
I only have pretty average stock lenses right now, I don't think I'll upgrade until I feel I'm really being held back by them.

Last one is pretty cool.
Nice thought on lenses, as long as they satisfy you there's no need to change them.

his usual photographing place which we should all be jealous of
Well it worked. I am jealous
that is one beautiful piece of earth there...and I bet it is not just because of those great photos
Thanks, guys.
Quote from spankmeyer :Meanwhile in Finland.

I increased the brightness a bit and it revealed a decent picture
Quote from Kegetys :I increased the brightness a bit and it revealed a decent picture

And the women dress super sexy too.

come on it's -40'c outside you have to put anything you can find on
Quote from spankmeyer :And the women dress super sexy too.

Please, there are young children who frequent these forums. Let's keep the XXX rated photography for other forums....
My Olympus µ740 with 512MB XD card. Got it 1 1/2 year ago for free because the screen was broken. Bought a new from Hong Kong, and it worked like brand new until the battery case broke, so it's hold together with electrical tape.

My Canon EOS 550D with standard 18-55 IS objective and SanDisk Extreme 8GB SD card. Bought it at Wednesday and works good so far.

The objective is actually twice as heavy as the Olympus camera.
Attached images
167855_10150139744520937_721730936_8116394_4166186_n.jpg
i saw a nikon d5000 for around $650 is that good for the buck?
Sounds like about the right price, and it's a nice enough starter camera.
I'm thinking about selling my current gear and getting something else:
Canon 30D, Canon 50/1,4, Sigma 10-20/3,5-5,6
together it's worth about 1000€.

I'm considering Canon 500D or 550D and...what about Pentax K-R? I don't have any experience with those, especially with their lenses.
With Canon I would get EF-S10-22 and nothing else - that's all I need.
Any helpful ideas?
All good choices, I'm sure. Try as many of them in-hand as possible and pick the one that feels right to you.

If you're already invested in Canon lenses you might do well to stay with them, though.
Quote from majod :I'm thinking about selling my current gear and getting something else:
Canon 30D, Canon 50/1,4, Sigma 10-20/3,5-5,6
together it's worth about 1000€.

I'm considering Canon 500D or 550D and...what about Pentax K-R? I don't have any experience with those, especially with their lenses.
With Canon I would get EF-S10-22 and nothing else - that's all I need.
Any helpful ideas?

Stay with canon.
Borrowed my dad's Canon 400D, and bought a Super wide angle macro lens.

Only having some fun with the camera atm, I understand the basics about DSLR's and how to take some ok photographs.
But want to keep at it and try and hopefully get better. I also borrowed my uncles Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, I was going to buy my own but may aswell try before I buy.

Super Wide Macro Lens by TwinFlow, on Flickr

PS: Sadly we don't have a cat in our family, so I can't take pretty pictures. lol
Waiting fot my 3rd K-5 to arrive. (sensor stains) Had a bit of fun with marbles. (K-m)

I love last 3 :-)

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG