The online racing simulator
XRT skin to all cars
(3 posts, started )
XRT skin to all cars
hello...i have my xrt skin for my team and now i need it for the rest of the cars..can somebody help me? because the skin wasn;t made by me and i don't know how to make it for the other cars. ThX
#2 - Gunn
The skins would need to be remade for each car. Only a certain amount of cutting and pasting is possible, most of the cars have a shape and skin mapping that is not compatible with each other.

The XRT and the XRG are very similar though, so that one you could do quite fast. The remaining car that you want a skin for (XFG) might require a little more work. Since you only want two skins made perhaps you could have a go at it yourself?

For advice and tutorials about skinning you might like to visit Master Skinnerz.
Quote from Andrei221 :hello...i have my xrt skin for my team and now i need it for the rest of the cars..can somebody help me? because the skin wasn;t made by me and i don't know how to make it for the other cars. ThX

just change the name of the skin for example FZ5_cola , just change it to XRT_cola

XRT skin to all cars
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG