The online racing simulator
LFS Latvia - Promotional Video 2011
(14 posts, started )
Hi all,
None of you probably know this, but a year has almost passed since the new Latvian Live For Speed community website has been opened (02.02. = 1 year), so I decided to make short promotional video about Latvian Live For Speed community, showing some racing scenes from our organized races during the past year.
As most of you probably know, I am not a movie maker, I'm actually shit in movie editing, but I really wanted to make this one, so I went for it. I put a lot of effort and time in this, even though it might not seem like that. In the end I lost a bit of my motivation though, so some of the parts might not be synced so well or a bit laggy due to my crappy computer. It was hard to film it and edit it, since my computer can barely hold stuff like this.
But anyway, just watch and see yourself...I'm free to any comments, positive or negative, that's up to you!

Live For Speed Latvia - Promotional Video 2011

High-res

ANDRO. CREATIONS

------------------------------------------------

Youtube: Click Here

Download HD:
(HD Download later)

------------------------------------------------
Lacked a slightly different type of work with the camera, as well music in my opinion a bit boring, but everything is clean and nice. Good work AndRo.
Race line in a promotional video?
I like it. Nice job, Andro.
Looks fine to me, you went for action-shots instead of high-effect ones, that is perfectly fine! Just a few minor errors which you probably did notice yourself And oh I realized you have the same "problem" as I do, you always tilt the camera on the same side, 99% of the clips were tilted to the right Nothing bad about that just a thing I noticed.
Thanks everyone!

Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :And oh I realized you have the same "problem" as I do, you always tilt the camera on the same side, 99% of the clips were tilted to the right Nothing bad about that just a thing I noticed.

Yeah, this is so true. I kept noticing it myself when filming, but still also kept forgetting and most of the clips came out like that. I remembered it rarely and then I tilted it to the other side or didn't tilt at all, but yeah, it's like an addiction, just do it automatically.

And yes, I really don't know how to make good looking effects, so I didn't risk ruining the video totally and just kept it simple. In future I'll try to learn...have to look at some tutorials.
Sync is well done. Also most of the camera settings are quite good.
I would like more zoom ingame and music is okay, but imo you can do better things with that soundtrack.
Forgot to switch off mirrors and racingline, nevertheless it isn't a big thing.

Cool job, was pretty nice to watch.
Can't wait to see your next project.

Regards
#8 - Hahmo
Yeah, Racing line help and slow-mo sounds from LFS.. Only annoying mistakes for me.. And towards the end you kind of seemed to run out of interesting clips, after 2minutes it just got boring imo.

Otherwise, very good
Not bad andro. Some scenes are a bit meh, but the overall result is really decent considering your problems.

Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :And oh I realized you have the same "problem" as I do, you always tilt the camera on the same side, 99% of the clips were tilted to the right Nothing bad about that just a thing I noticed.

Must be why I felt dizzy while watching
Tilt was a bit bothering and don't like linkin park in this vid too much, other than that its pretty decent
Well done, andRo, was nice to watch it.
Nice editing,some parts were bit boring but liked it anyway
Shouldn't it be since 02/2010 rather than 2010/02?
Other than that was pretty average.
sweet vid

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG