The online racing simulator
Steering wheel interpolation in multiplayer replays
Hi.

I know it has been posted number of times before, but once again I'd like to bring up the issue with choppy steering wheels in MPR.
I understand it is not possible to interpolate the wheels position while racing. But I don't see any reasons it can not be done in MPR, as the wheels position in MPR can be buffered (read ahead of time).

It's especially disturbing when making onboard videos from MPR. I often find myself setting up the custom view inside the car in such a way the arms and wheel are not visible, or disable the rendering of both entirely. But all my views looks a bit odd cause of the camera angles, and besides it would be nice to actually see some of the drivers actions.
#2 - D3_
Combining replays would be good too.
for example, if a few friends and I were racing for a while, then sent each other our MPRs to merge so we'd end up with one MPR with every action for every player smooth.
Quote from D3_ :Combining replays would be good too.
for example, if a few friends and I were racing for a while, then sent each other our MPRs to merge so we'd end up with one MPR with every action for every player smooth.

Your actions aren't smooth in your own mpr, plus some things would happen in a differente way (lag) too.

This was already discussed and the conclusion was it's not possible with the current system of recording mpr's

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG