The online racing simulator
LFS Movie Making
(29 posts, started )
LFS Movie Making
Hi,
I want to make a LFS movie but I need a lot of help. I have not decided yet what to make the movie about but I want to talk to the people who want to help me about what to make it about.
You NEED Teamspeak 3 and a mic.
If you want to help post a reply on this topic with this template filled in.

LFS Username:
Skills:
Experience:
Teamspeak3 Yes/No:
Mic Yes/No:
What you want to help with Editing/Driving/Advertising/Management:

I need Editors, Driver, People who can advertise it and some people who can help me manage it all.
I will put a private host on to do it all.
Thank You, Please Help Me.

CANCELED DUE TO PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BE APRESHATIVE TO PEOLE LIKE ME
Quote from superpower :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53389

Your post is very stupid i think. Check forum and u will find out everything.

i did look at that but i want people to help me make it and drive for me and edit it for me and i am the director and tell everyone what i want them to do and wear to go.
so look at the post again before you post
#4 - Myffe
Quote from Jonathon.provost :i did look at that but i want people to help me make it and drive for me and edit it for me and i am the director and tell everyone what i want them to do and wear to go.
so look at the post again before you post

So you want other people to do everything? Get. The. ****. Out.
Quote from Myffe :So you want other people to do everything? Get. The. ****. Out.

no i want people who can help and all will be paid.
13yrs old do anything
Yea , depends how much you will pay for us. If you pay me uber money like 40$ i can make it myself for u in After Effects in about 2 days but first i want to see money !
i dont mind helping out but to be honest i dont really want paid i would just like to see the finished product so hers my app. oh and is it a racing movie or drifting movie or cruise or what ? oh and i can post some ads around and manage a thread for it

LFS Username: tbofram
Skills: i am a member of LLM(lastlapmotorsports/ok racing) i can drift ok
Experience: racing ,drifting,helping
Teamspeak3 Yes/No: Yes
Mic Yes/No: Yes
What you want to help with Editing/Driving/Advertising/Management: Driving/Advertising
Quote from Jonathon.provost :I have not decided yet what to make the movie about but I want to talk to the people who want to help me about what to make it about.

this sentence is just awesome
jp,nobody will take this serious,actually I dont too and it would be nice if u would be serious 4 while
guys stfu.. Jonathon im gonna help you
Quote from tbofram :i dont mind helping out but to be honest i dont really want paid i would just like to see the finished product so hers my app. oh and is it a racing movie or drifting movie or cruise or what ? oh and i can post some ads around and manage a thread for it

LFS Username: tbofram
Skills: i am a member of LLM(lastlapmotorsports/ok racing) i can drift ok
Experience: racing ,drifting,helping
Teamspeak3 Yes/No: Yes
Mic Yes/No: Yes
What you want to help with Editing/Driving/Advertising/Management: Driving/Advertising

thank you vary much I will pm you when I an going to do it.
(I am changing broadband soon so I hopefully get to you after that)
money
I will pay you depending on how you help and what you do and how you treat people.
Hello Jonathon, I'd like to produce your video, and i'll teach you during the way.

I just want my payment first I'll take 5£ for every hour i work and I'll work 8 hours a day so that is £50, what do you say?
Quote from Jonathon.provost :thank you vary much I will pm you when I an going to do it.
(I am changing broadband soon so I hopefully get to you after that)

Thanks. If you have a picture of something that you made so I can put it on some sites then that will help get word around
Quote from tbofram :Thanks. If you have a picture of something that you made so I can put it on some sites then that will help get word around

im working on it now so i will pm u it
Thanks. I can't wait to start
Quote from Jonathon.provost :im working on it now so i will pm u it

got them i willl post where i put them when i am done in my meeting (i have my phone under desk )
I will give you my video knowledge if you pay me 100 € !
What, you´re paying other to make movie for you, how it comes your movie then?

You would probably get all your driving and that stuff for you video for going to some server and saving the replay. All other info you get here from the forum
right fu*k it if your going to abuse my intrest in this stuff.
sorry to tbofram but keep in tuch and give me you msn or facebook and we will do somthing.
I love lfs and i want ot use it to its best abilitys. so dont under-aprecheat people who want to give the comunity abit of fun and something to do.
Guys all this person wanted to do is be the director of this movie that's why he was getting people to do stuff for it. Just like a real movie. Usually the director does not do the acting or video editing.
Quote from tbofram :Guys all this person wanted to do is be the director of this movie that's why he was getting people to do stuff for it. Just like a real movie. Usually the director does not do the acting or video editing.

True but there is always one problem, he's never serious...

LFS Movie Making
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG