The online racing simulator
Mobile phone Apps recommendations..
(81 posts, started )
Let's try and make it civil.. this could be a usefull thread.

Recommend the best apps from your experience, be it for Symbian, Android, iPhone, etc..

Couple of Android Apps i recommend:

Smart Keyboard Pro - found it better then the default HTC one, has some cool skins and better options for easier and faster messaging

Talking Tom - just awesome repeats everything you say to him with a funny voice.

MapDroyd - really cool offline maps app. Works just like Google maps, but doesn't require internet access. You can't search for streets and stuff, but you can locate yourself with gps.

Aldiko book reader - great app for ebooks. Works just with .epub files though.

Google Sky Map - reads the name of the stars you see above you

National Flags Quiz - nice quiz game, name says it all.

Astro file manager - good for managing your files and installing .apk files.

Toss it - paper toss game, works better then 'Paper toss' imo.
Doodle jump
/thread
Skyfire

Best browser. Ever.
Please specify for what OS the app is..
#5 - TiJay
Nokia - Symbian (N97 Mini)

Skyfire - great browser and even works with BBC iPlayer!
Fring - best IM client I've found simply because it doesn't have a blinding white background.
Ovi Maps - free satnav with 3D maps. Nuff said.
QuickOffice - good Word etc editor, wrote most of my dissertation on this in a coffee shop (thanks to the phone's flip-out QWERTY keyboard).

That's all I need really. Air Control or whatever it's called is a good game... Didn't help me pass the NATS exams though
#6 - Agniz
WAZE. love that app. its gps application where you and other users put various information on map (traffic jams, police traps, police speed-cameras, car accidents, etc).
I use it on Android 2.2, but it's available also on iOS, symbian, bb os, etc.
#8 - TiJay
Also Symbian.
Depends on the version. Thye have stopped it for older Symbian releases. Shame really.
iDOS.

Win 3.1 running on iPhone
Gmote.
angry birds

thats all i have to say.
Quote from danthebangerboy :angry birds

thats all i have to say.

I heard it doesn't work great on my Wildfire..

However, i was looking for a Cube Runner alternative for Android, and found it! It's called Cubes, you can get it here for free http://themobsoftware.com/?p=53 or on the Market.
i've heard good things about shazam, for identifying songs.
Quote from bunder9999 :i've heard good things about shazam, for identifying songs.

It is insanely good, it itendified a song from my crapiest 5$ speakers i have at work..

One more awesome game i found tonight, Labyrinth. (Android, but there's an iPhone version too)
Quote from bunder9999 :i've heard good things about shazam, for identifying songs.

Or soundhound, which has more things.

ive got a free copy and it works pretty well.
now if only had it for pc as well!
Tunatic for PC.
Quote from DevilDare :Tunatic for PC.

i read about it...but it doesnt seem to be all that good.
shazam does a pretty decent job there.
winamp have this function also
Just discovered this one, awesome game, Graviturn (extended) for Android..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Smart Keyboard Pro - found it better then the default HTC one, has some cool skins and better options for easier and faster messaging

Have you tried Shapewriter? It's effing awesome, super-fast to use and it's like jedi typing.

(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG