The online racing simulator
Photoshop CS4
(16 posts, started )
Photoshop CS4
Hi to all!
I have photoshop cs4 and I've heard something about 3d.
I can make a skin above the 3d image? If it's possible, what kind of file I have to open?
Thanks and sorry about my english.

PD: something like this
Thank you very much!
I said directly in the 3D, but it's also very useful.
You know any site with helmet skin kit?
Quote from Lolo91 :Thank you very much!
I said directly in the 3D, but it's also very useful.

Heh, jumped the gun there, sorry
This new feature seems like a leap forward, should do wonders for skinners of all skill levels.

Quote from Lolo91 :You know any site with helmet skin kit?

Nope, unfortunately not
???
Is adobe good software ?
No its garbage
@ bmxtwin stop failing miserably at attempting to help people
Quote from Lolo91 :...You know any site with helmet skin kit?

So I linked to a site with all the skin kits?

Whats wrong with that boothy.
Try reading ALL the posts in this thread and you should be able to figure it out. I think...
OMG! I downloaded those 3D models that Morpha linked to, and it was like being a kid in a paint factory! check out the craziness that ensued!

There are a lot of things to get used to, such as the spray projecting through the model onto surfaces you might not want to paint, and not being able to paint on surfaces where they are angled away from the viewpoint - which is why some of the paintwork seems to end in strange places, but if you look closely, it's not on the seams of the model where this happens.

All of the filters work in more or less the same way, but once again, they seem to fade off where the faces of the model get nearer perpendicular to the viewpoint

I also made these two test skins before i found out how to make them hi-res too, which might explain why they're a bit pixelly...

This is exciting stuff - I'm excited I see a weekend ahead where I photoshop 24/7 and nothing else.
Attached images
test.jpg
test 02.jpg
lol i have photo shop to but than 3
i download it today
but its to difficult for me
-
(Lolo91) DELETED by Lolo91
Sorry to bump this thread again, but I'd really like an OBJ file for the helmet if anyone knows where one may be found.

cheers!
Quote from Lolo91 :If someone have the 3d models of helmet, please link here.

Same here. Tried to make a new helmet for myself,but it's impossible to realize my idea without 3D model. Hope someone knows something and gives info,in case if such model actually exists...

Photoshop CS4
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG