The online racing simulator
[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise
(93 posts, started )
#76 - CSF
Quote from PoVo :Well then clearly LFSWorld lying

Or you have no real idea of the guys LFSworld name.
#77 - PoVo
I was only suggesting it. I didn't know the guy, and he had the tag, so I presumed he was from [SR].
Quote from PoVo :But he WAS wearing the [SR] tag.

:rolleyes:

And as CSF says, your "hacker" hasn't been online since 2009...
#79 - PoVo
Quote from CSF :Or you have no real idea of the guys LFSworld name.

So you're saying I went ahead and forged a loooong Skype chat with my friends? Haha. :eye-poppi
Quote from PoVo :So you're saying I went ahead and forged a loooong Skype chat with my friends? Haha. :eye-poppi

Promising stats here.
Obviously you didn't look at lfsworld at all.

From lfsworld - Skincast

Name:
n/a
Birthday: 1990-02-20
Team:
n/a

Total stats:
Travelled distance:5 Ml
Fuel burnt:5 Ltr
Laps:0
#81 - CSF
No I'm saying his skype name doesn't have to be his LFSworld name. I'm sure you have a replay or something?
#82 - PoVo
Nothing I can do about that.

I saw him with my eyes. Whether you believe me or not, I don't care, as long as I know the truth.

If you like to stick up for bad players, not only I suggest he did it, but him having a "No longer welcome" sign, then do it.

E: And I don't have any replays. If you know what a DOS attack is, then you should know I didn't have the time to save a replay, when the server was loosing connection to everyone every couple of seconds.
Quote from PoVo :Nothing I can do about that.

I saw him with my eyes. Whether you believe me or not, I don't care, as long as I know the truth.

If you like to stick up for bad players, not only I suggest he did it, but him having a "No longer welcome" sign, then do it.

We aren't sticking up for this Brazilian ****, we are sticking up for the team you have accused.
#84 - PoVo
Quote from Seb66 :We aren't sticking up for this Brazilian ****, we are sticking up for the team you have accused.

"I was only suggesting it. I didn't know the guy, and he had the tag, so I presumed he was from [SR]. "
Quote from PoVo :"I was only suggesting it. I didn't know the guy, and he had the tag, so I presumed he was from [SR]. "

You did more than suggest it. You stated it as a fact, which obviously you didn't know AT all.

Quote :DOS attacked by a member of [SR]

#86 - PoVo
Well then sorry for being angry...
i dont really have any say in this but i did have something happen to me by someone coming onto the server wanting money or he would dos my server (at that time i was running with 256 kbps so not that hard) i said no and he killed the server. i banned him and same thing happened as did to lsc. he went onto my website demanded money in my built in team chat and then tried to dos the website. i laughed cause tha site was hosted by my company and i knew that the spam filter would auto ban his i.p so all i am saying is things like this happen and i feel bad for poVo for having some1 doing this to him .
  • [LsC]LifeStyle Cop Academy <--- Online (Password)
  • [LsC]LifeStyle Cruise 1 <--- Online
  • [LsC]LifeStyle Cruise 2 <--- Online
  • [LsC]LifeStyle Cruise 3 <--- Online
  • [LsC]LifeStyle Race <--- Hosted By Tom (ate moment Down)
  • [LsC]LifeStyle Drift <--- Hosted By Tom (ate moment Down)
  • [LsC]LifeStyle Demo <--- Hosted By Tom (Testing)
  • [LsC]Kart Racing <--- Online
greetings,

since the z30 patch i'm getting a few frames of the "joined" LsC server, then a "initial synchronisation failed" message, (JOOS - CAR) and i'm dropped.
i'm wearing z30 patch as well.
LsC seems the only server with this problem, since a few others seem to accept my client.
Hope this drops as scawen releases the next stable.

thx for your time
#90 - PoVo
Do you use any VOB mods?
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans : im slow
well, i've experimented out of curiosity with some fx models, yes.
I was sure i've kept the originals intact, obviously i was mistaken.
The files have been replaced with the correct originals, and the problem vanished.
Like scawen said, it's a vob-mod-related problem.

problem solved.
#92 - PoVo
Hi,

I just wanted to let our players know that the [LsC] server is back online!

I also wanted to let the players know, that there will be some major changes appearing in the [LsC] server!

For more information please read this topic: http://lifestyle-cruise.de/showthread.php?tid=962

Thank you
#93 - PoVo
Hi,

If anyone is interested, we are selling the server. (Includes stuff like website, insim app, current player database).

If anyone is interested please PM me.

No time wasters please.

[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG